• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b]bye guys..i have to wake up early tomorrow because i'm going to the mass [/b]
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

^ goodbye sis. =)

Last edited by _berii.^ü (2008-06-07 11:36:58)

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ rissa : bye!i should be early cause i'm part of the school choir :P[/b]
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]@andrea. oh, i see. goodnight. :D =)[/b]

Last edited by _berii.^ü (2008-06-07 11:39:39)

samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@beri goodnyt..just call me pink spider...or hideto..ok?^^
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]^ ok, but what's your real name? [/b]
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my real name? my name is rain...nyahahha jowk im jhon ryan estrella...^^ ok cyah... im off..(true)
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]^ goodnight. :D[/b]
pinkyo_O
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thanks for approving me sis kim!!! :o :D
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Good morning guys :D
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Good Morning to all :D
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hello guys... sis kim wats ur e-add...?
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]good morning guys =)[/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hm, still teh same page.. LOL~
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

elow guys....LOL~ sis blanche is ryt...=]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hello guys..i'm here but i'm in tarlac...[/b][/align]
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

elow sis elaine....
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hi sis bluberry..i just thought that "forgotten gal" is kinda same with cutiegal because of the "gal"...[/b][/align]

Last edited by cutiegal (2008-06-08 01:44:15)

♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]hello guys! :D[/b]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hi sis shai..:D[/b][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:28

[ 9 queries - 0.458 second ]
Privacy Policy