• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b]@ u don't matter anymore : what should i call you? just call me andrea,i'm only gr6 this year i didn't skip a grade :P were just choosing on where are i'm going to study at csol (cavite school of life) the tuition is 50,000 upon enrollment i think [/b]
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]@bluberry.. yes u call me Lhien... btw.. what can I call you? @Louiz.. what language is Konichiwa?? I am familiar wit it but I don't know what language.. @Kijunlee...hi!! EDITED: @sis andrea... u can col me Lynn.. w0w... your school also has high tuition fee...[/b][/color]

Last edited by u_dont_matter_anymore (2008-06-05 09:19:39)

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ lhien : konnichiwa means hello or good afternoon in japanese[/b]
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]@sis Andrea.. ah yes.. and arigatu means Thank You..?[/b][/color]
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

sis lhien~jamie is fine... guys am grade 4.!!!!hahaha...but on other skul ill be grade 5... cuz our skul has prep but we study advance stuff....nene~~~_♥
kijunlee
» n00b
1969-12-31

@UDMA hi too...wat wod i cal u? mine?heheh=D=D
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]@kijunlee.. haha... call me Lynn... hw about you?? guys... gotta go... see you tomorrow... ciao!! [/b][/color]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]LOL~ Did I miss something? xD Jowkz. Heehee.. SO, What's the topic now?[/b]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ lhien : yeah..arigatou means thanks you in japanese i've learn some languages around the world too just learn them myself no one's teaching me..i'm kinda appropriate to read something interesting :D [/b]
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wen i grow up i wanna learn JAPANESE.!!!!
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Hello Everyone how come?? And Sis Trixx u know many language huh.. @Dont say ur life wasnt good... bcoz ur travelling other countries.. if i have a chance.. i wanna be like in Romantic Princess [/b] [spoiler][img]http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii40/loumarie_marielou/014449.jpg[/img][/spoiler][/align]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ jamie : it's really easy to learn but sometimes the problem is how to pronounce them :D @ louiz : you didn't miss anything here =) i'm currently making you a gift also the other members of gt and ftalk[/b]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]Sis Jamie.[/i] You can learn it online. Just search for it. Heehee..[/b]
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hekhekhek....i have an old "learn how to speak nippongo the easy way" book from my grandpader....i call him "kong kong" for chinese....
kijunlee
» n00b
1969-12-31

do u know the band called X japan?
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ jamie : do you mean nihhonggo?[/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]@ to everyone : yea they say my life is good because i get what i want, i do go to places i wish too. but for me it isn't the life i want too :wallbash: [/b]
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nope it says nippongo here... @kijunlee~nope babushes....mama angry agen....hakhakhak~
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ trixx : were the same (i think :P) i don't want the life i'm getting used to lols...haha,but your very rich! haha[/b]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]Sis Trixx.[/i] Oh ok. BTW, Wow! :o You can go to places you want? Oh, I think you're soooooo rich. Hehe.. :P [i]Sis Jamie.[/i] Sayonara.[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:42

[ 9 queries - 0.549 second ]
Privacy Policy