• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=center][b]@keilmeru:i voted there..hope you won't mind..;)[/b][/align]
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[quote=u_dont_matter_anymore]sis jamie.. sorry..me doesn't know..[/quote] itz okey...any body out there knows..? no need to kol me sis...=]
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b] any idea? what should i name my photoshop file to upload it in photobucket [.jpg,.bmp,etc. [/b]
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

http://theftalk.com/t34821-Vote-please-%3AD.html The voting is for my group contest on other site. :paranoid:
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

its in crunchyroll debah debah?
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

leviel- i think itz GIF....juz a guess... troopers-hu are the GT spy..? and i still dont know where's the blending option in ps cs3....
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]@jamie.. ahh.. okay..[/b][/color]
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]jamie[/b] i think louiz and lelouch[kielmarumaru] are gt spys
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

WTF~? Someone called me kielmarumaru :disgust: hahas. /f/
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:D sorry are you mad at me? i just loved your name :eh: :retard:
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hehe....kielmarumaru......juz kidding.... argh...
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ No I am not. Dont worry. :D And thanks.
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ey...kielmarumaru sounds cool :D
marra06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=tenom02]@Marra Thanks. Call me Monet. :P[/quote] surething :) yeah! welcome. @t: planning to share you my creation someday. lol!
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

see told yah its loved hehehe bye guys im going to swim na :penguin: :lol: but im not going of ill let the pc hang =D :lol: guegue bye guys....... kielmarumaru [imbento ni leviel]!!!!!!!
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ciao sis leviel...have a happy swim....
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi guys...bye leviel...hehe
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

elow sis phia....wat u doin....? am bored....
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

lol~! kieLmarumaru :lol:
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]good evening guys![/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:30

[ 9 queries - 0.563 second ]
Privacy Policy