• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Were Not a copycat they just thought taht they are the founder of that [] no offense
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

oh kk sis kim...that's y u pmed me...
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Holy kiddles... What the... iz goin on ere?! Sorry 4 being inactive... I'm doing some flash animation for my beloved GTs.

Last edited by Intelligence (2008-06-09 05:44:52)

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]we use [] But,other word is in inside der...[/b][/align]
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Men i wanna Leave GT =(
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]*Sigh.. We didn't copy them, right? :wallbash: Seems like I wanna leave too. But I don't think so. =([/b]

Last edited by ♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥ (2008-06-09 05:48:22)

Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=kimyasay10]Men i wanna Leave GT[/quote] What?! Please don't... [img]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll36/FriendsterTweaker/11.gif[/img]
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Can't take this anymore *backout* :penguin:
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

C'mon Kimmy... Stay with us. Please?! [img]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll36/FriendsterTweaker/22.gif[/img]
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ok i'll stay but i will be inactive I Promise i'll be online [b]once a week[/b] =( sorry . But members Please don't leave :cry: [hr] Don't worry you can't see me anymore starting tomorrow . We're not a copycat right? :(
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Of course were not! Who told u that crap?! [img]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll36/FriendsterTweaker/26.gif[/img]
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]OMG.. how can sumone say we're copycats.. how dare them??[/b][/color]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]Sis Lhien.[/i] Some members [[i]not in GT[/i]] think that we copied they're captions, slogan, etc. *Sigh.. But we didn't, right?[/b]

Last edited by ♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥ (2008-06-09 06:07:57)

Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]EDITED[/b] No comment. I feel sorry about them... [img]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll36/FriendsterTweaker/6.gif[/img]

Last edited by Intelligence (2008-06-09 06:19:22)

u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]sis louiz... we're not.. and we wouldn't even think of copying them.. I saw the url you gave but I think it's edited na..[/b][/color]
~ Tara ~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

The rockstars people thinks it was them she was referring too...It made the members on that egroup furious but there was a misunderstanding....that member was referring to another egroup, the GTs...I mean why should they post that way thru their slogans or captions....that's not right...

Last edited by ~ Tara ~ (2008-06-09 06:19:21)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

good afternoon all troopers :D
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]@tara... what did they post in their slogans?? hi sis linnie!![/b][/color]
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@Linnie: - Hey! Whatz up?! @Tara: - Hi girl! [img]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll36/FriendsterTweaker/3.gif[/img] @Lynn: - Forget about it... I think they just envy us. @Louiz: - Hello Lil friend of mine... How r u?! [img]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll36/FriendsterTweaker/4.gif[/img]
~ Tara ~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

It's just one member..Bratinela...Angeli thought she was refering to her group which made all the members of Rockstars mad but as i read the underground section i guess she referred to our group =| What are we copying / imitating from them?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:39

[ 9 queries - 0.439 second ]
Privacy Policy