• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

i wonder y many ppol....hmm... [spoiler]kol me sis....[/spoiler] hehe... =|
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b][i]@ jamie & blanche :[/i] actually you can go internet browsing in phil version you just need to plug-in a WLAN :D[/b]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]Sis Jamie.[/i] Hehe.. That's because we all call each other sis as a sign of friendship. :P LOL~ I'm so corny. xD[/b]

Last edited by ♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥ (2008-06-08 10:42:44)

bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

haha...ur not corny.... sis andrea-okey...tnx for teh info.... i need to go...am sleepy...i also need to play sims...ciao troopers.... ummm.... [spoiler]i have a ccret here in GT...but i only told it to one member....BWAHAHAHAHA.!!!!!....sorry but am not evil...=][/spoiler]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Hi Guys Srry for inactive hir BTW,if u downlaod font how to use it??[/b][/align]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]Back[/i] ..And tired ..And again, still retarded :lol:
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ jamie : my psp isn't bought at philippines, i've buy it in qatar x| BTW. it do works on wi-fi, just go to network service > new connection > wi-lan > find ur server there its just easy but hard to type. :wallbash: @ blanche : neh~? x: [/b]
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Good Morning GT :D
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] morning GT! (: [/b]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

good mornin all :lol:
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ei?happy b-day?:gift::gift:
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b][i]@ rj :[/i] who' s bday is it? :D waa...good afternoon everybody :D school days begins tomorrow here in philippines :crybaby: [/b]
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i just heard that our some members are going to celebrate their b-day this month... well,actually,,me too hehehehe my b-day is on june 20..^^
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]good mornig gt members...:D i've read the previous pages.. you can actually use internet in psp but u can only use it if you're connected and if u have wi-fi..the psp in the philippines is not different with other psp, the only difference is the new feature of it which is the tv one and i think that it is not yet launched in the philippines 'cause when we asked some stores here, they don't have that thingy.. ('cause i have psp but i bought it in singapore that's why it has tv connection) i just wanna share it..hope you don't mind..;)[/b][/align]

Last edited by cutiegal (2008-06-09 00:40:12)

samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'll be back guyss...i'll just play basketball^^
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

mornin' to all gt mem...
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hi sis bluberry and samilbzz..[/b][/align]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b][i]@ elaine :[/i] my psp too is with a tv connection you can play it using tv :D oh btw,good afternoon [/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] BTW, since we dont have topics, please do share ur crushes here in ftalk :P [/b][i] - information brought by someone here in GT [/i] :eh: IDC if you dont want to join or not.. :| here's mine : [spoiler][b] Gurlprends. [/b] [b] Blanche - [/b] Uber sweet and kind. ILY & IMY. [b]<3 [/b] [b] Uma - [/b] My pretty and nice sist.She will always be my big sis ;] [b] Louiz - [/b] Helpful & cute member of GT and FTALK. :wow: [b] Andrea - [/b] She is soo "good" to me! (: my co-mod at KD. [b] Kimyasay - [/b] lulengz, she is so nice & beautipul.gashness~ gudluck to ur C-MATE sist :lol: [b] Ate Aya - [/b] She is so nice, sankyuu sis~ :penguin: [b] Momi Duch - [/b] my [b] AKA. [/b] mom here in FTALK, i'll be always her [i] bunso[/i] [b] Lovelee - [/b] Dearest dear! Mua :kiss: [b] Phia and Cutiegal - [/b] Sankyuu~ for so nice ;) [b] Chariz [/b] Nyahaha.XD sweet and cute! :P [b] Boys [/b] [b] Kiel - [/b] Sankyuu for being soo nice :P [b] Franz - [/b] My one and only big bro here in GT. ;) [b] Ephe - [/b] He is so nice, he helps me in everythings. =) [/spoiler] wee. avoid FLAMMING and BAD COMMENTS :evil: [b] @ cutiegal : [/b] All PSP can be connected to ther TV but you need to buy a cable or cord *watever its called, lolerz :lol:* in able to do that... Most PSP here in philippines are low quality because of it was made in CHINA.. It doesn't offer some feature that must be in the orignal PSP. =)

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-06-09 00:49:59)

cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]@sis andrea:yeah mine too..i even downloaded some themes in my psp.. @sis trixx: i think no because my classmate has psp and she bought it in europe(2007) and it can't be connected in the tv..[/b][/align]

Last edited by cutiegal (2008-06-09 00:56:17)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:39

[ 9 queries - 0.651 second ]
Privacy Policy