• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

kijunlee
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

@kimmy bye bye... yah ur ryt..we are not copycats but we are pussycat...nyekz...^^
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

baybay Kimmy~ ^__^ I hope tis non-sense will end by teh end of teh week. :lol: >>> WHEW A lot are online now. Oh well, you guys have your own conversation that I can't join :lol: baybay ~~
kijunlee
» n00b
1969-12-31

u can join anytime blanche..but if u cant we can have our own convo...^^
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Byeeeeee~ Kimmy~ Yeah saturday ahahah WERE NOT COPYCATS GUYS!!!![/b][/align]
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

kijun... actually my hair is already ironed like d style of alice nine but dnt want to post the pic here in computer bcoz im a lil'bit shy... [i]hindi kc bagay sakin..muahhahah[/i]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ kim : labshue too BTW. :D Kiel > Trixx > Aila ? < what's this neh~? :paranoid: @ aila : really u do crush kiel?~ nyahaha.X3 @ blanche : bay bay~ :P @ RJ : hi der. @ kijunlee : hi [/b]
kijunlee
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh really? can u put some guy that has a same hair lyk urs? ^^
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

guys going to eat muna :eh:
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Umm.. What did I miss here? Sorry, I went to my school for some stuff.[/b]
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

kijun..it was like this... [img]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a72/nero_photo/shou2.png[/img] :redface::redface: wont u believe?
kijunlee
» n00b
1969-12-31

whoaaa... no way.. i do believe you.. i envy you... thats why ur using eyeliner too so that it will match to ur hair... whoaa.. it took years to have a hair lyk that...
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]What'cha guys talking about? :ninja:[/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] nyahaha.X3 im flattered moii crushie misses me. :redface: juust shering. :| BTW, ILY all my gurlprens. :D [/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-06-09 09:04:24)

kijunlee
» n00b
1969-12-31

gurprens?tricia have girlprens?
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]Bro Kijunlee.[/i] She meant it like BFFs. ;)[/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ girl friends > girl FRIENDS. close friends. =D what the hell make you think of something? =D [/b]
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=kijunlee]whoaaa... no way.. i do believe you.. i envy you... thats why ur using eyeliner too so that it will match to ur hair... whoaa.. it took years to have a hair lyk that...[/quote] u got it ryt man..thats why im using eyeliner to match the fashion of mine... but to have a hair like that ddnt took for years but only 12 months.... muahhahahah
kijunlee
» n00b
1969-12-31

o i see..so am i also ur Boyfren? edited:@samilbz hahah 12 months is equavalent to 1 year..nyahahaha

Last edited by kijunlee (2008-06-09 09:09:52)

samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

haha me too..im alsoe tricia's boyfren and she is our girlpren..^^ close fren in other term^^
kijunlee
» n00b
1969-12-31

haha,,maybe my day is already enough..thats all for today guyss... cyah later..^^ bye samilbz
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:25

[ 9 queries - 0.621 second ]
Privacy Policy