• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b] @ louiz : sure thing :lol: i've buy a newer version of sony vaio! x|| since i found a new one in here which has a different description than my old one. gonna take a picture first. =) @ blanche : no it isn't C00L~ haha :lol: kiddin`
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

^what version???? :D then [i]'san napunta old laptop mo?XD'[/i]
LheN_15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi guys.!!i'm new here.. Well i'll be here in two wiks only..cos of personal rison.. I'm Alen.. U can call me Len..sanay na ako sa name na un.. Sori for my tagalog.. MY e-adds are yuxrie_allen12@yahoo.com and srdt_allen22@yahoo.com both fs and ym.. please add me.!!
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^hi..new member??? where are the other members :/
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Ok. I'm done with my tutorial ---> [url=http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=1156810#p1156810]Colorizing Eyes[/url]. Eeepp! Correct me if I have mistaken some words. :retard: [i]Bro Len.[/i] Welcome to GT. Have fun. =) Don't be Out-of-Place here, okay? Heehee.. Enjoy.[/b]

Last edited by ♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥ (2008-06-08 07:02:18)

DuhMhizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hi louis :D how are you?? i'll be staying here now.. :D
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]^ Hiya sis DuhMhizz. :P I'm fine. You?[/b]
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

elow guys am ol... wats new..? elow Bro len.. welcum to GT.... kol moi Jamie...=]

Last edited by bluberry543 (2008-06-08 07:14:35)

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hello sis jamie
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

meet GT mem in person...???i live in [i]san miguel...near malacanang[/i] too far to MOA and MEGAMALL.... but were close to sm manila....=] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ i wanna open my request thread again....ill do that tom.... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ hello sis phia... bye sis phia....[lol] cuz i need to go .... ciao....
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@Squad: - Goodevening Sugars... May I ask u something?!
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ franz : sure =) @ jamie : remember the GTC campaign. :P [/b]
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I participated a bloody Ragnarok Signature Making Contest... and here is my darn entry: [img]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k49/infernalpunishment/Entry.jpg[/img] What do u think sweethearts?! [img]http://s85.photobucket.com/albums/k49/infernalpunishment/myemoticons/emoticon30.gif[/img] @God: - Thanks for the gift. [img]http://s85.photobucket.com/albums/k49/infernalpunishment/myemoticons/emoticon1.gif[/img]

Last edited by Intelligence (2008-06-08 08:03:12)

LheN_15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

;] this group is also the same with Hunkies(reload).. bye.!!
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ franz : that's nice :D BTW did you use c4d'? :/ [/b]
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ei?wats up?
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]BigBro Mumu.[/i] Nice one. I like it; The effects & all. :wow: Woah~ Len just left GT for the Hunkies? :o What was that about?! :/[/b]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b][i]@ trixx :[/i] wow..you're back :D congratulations!for winning the contest! :P [i]@ franz :[/i] nice entry :D[/b]
bretmichellec
» n00b
1969-12-31

:paranoid: hey guys.. can u teach me how to make those banners?? itz so cool! :eh:
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b][i]@ bretmichellec :[/i] first of all welcome to gt :D hope you enjoy your stay here :D and what should i call you? and btw,the banner is made by sis louiz at adobe photoshop..if you'll look in the graphics section you will find some tutorials there that may help you starting in photoshop or just search the web for some tutorial :D[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:39

[ 9 queries - 0.609 second ]
Privacy Policy