• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=center][b]Hi Sis Trina hows going i miss Kiel...[/b][/align]
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

^ ^ Ohhhhhhhhhhhh :redface: , You have a crush on kiel? Kiel >> Trixx >> Aila
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]@aila i'm fine! how abt u?=|[/b]
kijunlee
» n00b
1969-12-31

hahaha yeah.. im an alice9 fan now..i just heard a while ago and it feels like i already like them.. i luv their fashion sense... same as mine..^^
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

sis kim sorry for late reply im making my siggy but i cant pm you ..
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

haha lols.. yah their fashion is cool... i want my hair like that too...wahahaha im trying to be cool but still am a fool...
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

samilbz ur cool ye know :)
kijunlee
» n00b
1969-12-31

u r not a fool...but a cool...lol btw,i have a gift 4 yah..i ddnt make this but i just want to share it w/u since we're talking about alice9 [img]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg120/chiaki-maggie/GazettE/gif.gif[/img] wat d u think? ^^
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^ ^ ^ ^ @Sis Kimmy.. Slight SIs Weee...XD :redface: maybe im single ahahha @Trina im fine too BUT,boring bcoz back to school[/b][/align]
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=leviel]samilbz ur cool ye know :)[/quote] huh?why do u say so?
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

as i figure you out and i kinda lyk ur style :eh: my friends kol me cool emo =)

Last edited by leviel (2008-06-09 08:29:42)

samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my style?wat kind of style..gayish style?wahahahah jowk... @kijunhlee.. w0w thats cool..i lurve it +repu..btw wer did u get those F** good stuff?
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:lol: yup the gayish style =)
kijunlee
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx samilbzz,, i got those F** good stuff frome here http://forums.quizilla.com/showthread.php?t=53916&page=44 ^^
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^^^^ kijunlee what do you lyk me to kol you? whats your nationality ? ^^.
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

gayish style..wahahaha maybe ur ryt..maybe im so cute thats why im a lil'bit gay looking..wahahahah ^^ [i]kapal ko naman[/i]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^^ Kimmy Where are u??...[/b] [spoiler][img]http://i25.tinypic.com/2qldgmx.jpg[/img][/spoiler][/align]
kijunlee
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=leviel]^^^^kijunlee what do you lyk me to kol you?whats your nationality ? ^^.[/quote] u can col any name u want to col me..like ugly or crazy.. u decide...^^ my nationality? hmmm...im an orphan kid, i dunno..wahahaha in short... [i]SECRET[/i]
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Bye everyone see you every saturdays WE ARE NOT COPY CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hahah..ur funny kijunlee...muahahha :lol::lol: @aila.. w0w thats good... and ur avatar also..how to do like that? i wanna know..^^
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:39

[ 9 queries - 0.561 second ]
Privacy Policy