• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

marra06
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

:arrow: tenom02 yeah! yur welcome here. :)
tenom02
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

@Marra Thanks. Call me [b]Monet[/b]. :P
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hello ebibadi... Goodafternoon... [img]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k49/infernalpunishment/myemoticons/emoticon30.gif[/img]
trixiebalajadia
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=blancheee48]@Trixie: You're watching Clannad, also? :penguin:[/quote] Yah! I already finished Clannad...but I heard that there's gonna be Clannad After Story this coming October.. :crybaby: too long..hehe.. :) its one of my fave animes.. :D
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

tantananannnannnn!!!!! :lol: :penguin: im back!!!!!! did i iss somethin'? :paranoid: i guess i didnt :retard: what is a fansign? what should i click to see the pallete in ps cs2? .................. ay... soo happy again!!!!!!!!! where goin' on a swimmin' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hi everyone!! after all these years, i'm finally back..=D welcome new members! wanna be friends with me? [/b][/align]

Last edited by cutiegal (2008-06-07 05:36:38)

leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

cutiegal! :arrow: what is a fansign? what should i click to see the pallete in ps cs2? thnx
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]hi everyone... hi cutiegal... sis.. can I know ur name.. I forgot what it is.. sorry... @leviel.. have fun swimmin' :)[/b][/color]
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

elow guys....wats new....new members....welcum... kol moi [i]Jamie[/i]....
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]jamie and lyn! [/b] :arrow: what is a fansign? what should i click to see the pallete in ps cs2? thnx
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]@leviel: a fansign is something you give to a person by taking picture of yours holding a paper with the name of the person who you want to give in.. @lhie:i'm elaine..[/b][/align]
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:o ahw okie tnx [b]what should i click to see the pallete in ps cs2?[/b]

Last edited by leviel (2008-06-07 05:53:30)

u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]@sis elaine.. ahh.. yeah.. I remember now.. how are you..? sis jamie.. hi! leviel.. just like sis elaine said... h[/b][/color]
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hello? i'll be back..i'll play basketball [i]muna^^[/i] cyah later
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Hello everyone~~[/b] Hehe. I missed you all. And oh. Pls vote. http://theftalk.com/t34821-Vote-please-%3AD.html
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]S.lhien: i'm fine..btw, what's your ym id?:D[/b][/align]
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]what should i click to see the pallete in ps cs2?[/b]
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]@kielmaru.. hi!! what's that voting thing all about..?[/b][/color]
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

troopers-wer cn i find blending options in photoshop cs3...? leviel...sorry i dont know anything about cs2...
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]@sis elaine it's jannielynn_04... sis jamie.. sorry..me doesn't know..[/b][/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:41

[ 9 queries - 0.699 second ]
Privacy Policy