• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]@tricia.. okay.. I respect you and all of the things you have said in your last three posts.. btw.. are you in italy now??[/b][/color]
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

i nominate trixx for the president of FT...nyahahahhah wats up?
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]@samilbzz.. haha.. why not?? btw.. someone just said were copycats..[/b][/color]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

We were talking about some of class-S's members who days that we're copying their caption. teh, [ CODENAME HERE ]. |: ftw, tis is getting funny. Fighting just because of a caption design. :lol:
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=u_dont_matter_anymore]@samilbzz.. haha.. why not?? btw.. someone just said were copycats..[/quote] i already know it..but i just ignore it... i just dnt want to waste my time in that funny little problem...
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]hi guys! what's happening here?[/b]
kijunlee
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello..its been a long time guys..^^ wats up...
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Ok Guys Lets stop that.. i agree with u Sis Trixx ur right! [i]porket my moderators sa group nla...[/i][/b][/align]
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Message To C-Mate (Hunkies member) - If you just realize what i just realize then we'll be perfect for each other and we'll never find another :wow: . @ Blanche - NO I am not against here :D
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:eh: heya guyst can you guys call me ejay for shorts? :eh: hmm sis kimmy ha :o :D :wow: :eh:

Last edited by leviel (2008-06-09 08:04:40)

iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]wee! i miss GT! ahaha![/i] [b]What's happening around hir?! :D[/b]
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]@ Leviel [/b] I Can feel the heat ! :wow: We're always chattin' haha

Last edited by kimyasay10 (2008-06-09 08:06:59)

leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hmmm :wow: i know what ya feelin cauze im also feelin that with someone :wow:
kijunlee
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh man...i tink tats a song sis kimmy^^ btw,can i use gif signature?
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Leviel Can you PM ME who? :wow: @ kijunlee - Yeah i know

Last edited by kimyasay10 (2008-06-09 08:12:29)

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hai guys uhmmm Sis Kimmy ha..Weeee..XD :wow:[/b][/align]
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]hi sis kim and sis aila! :D[/b]
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hi trina i already granted ur request
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hey kijunlee.. ur signature is alice nine..ur also a fan of them? did u see my ava n sig..its alice nine..^^
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]@kim yep. it was great! :D[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:36

[ 9 queries - 0.653 second ]
Privacy Policy