• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

alyssa01
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Can i join the banner contest?
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[color=FF0000][b]blanche.. sorry I downloaded adobe cs3 yesterday so I was not able to reply to you... btw.. I'm in my third year of high school... @mumuchan..ah.. she's really beutiful.. [i]andang tanghali!![/i] [/b][/color]

Last edited by u_dont_matter_anymore (2008-06-11 23:43:32)

samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hello?wats up?
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

aW aW No one's posting = no one's online :ninja: Crunchyroll mode = [color=green][b]+Online+[/b][/color]
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Its lunch time nah.. lets eat GT troopers.. :D hello [b]blanche[/b] what can i call you? [spoiler] oi mga troops paramdam naman kayo hehehe [/spoiler]

Last edited by dondon (2008-06-12 00:51:09)

samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=blancheee48]aW aW No one's posting = no one's online :ninja: Crunchyroll mode = +Online+[/quote] yah ryt,,, im also watching movie while waiting other members to OL..^^
kijunlee
» n00b
1969-12-31

lohe lohe?
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hello guys...am back..
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hello [b]Ate Jamie[/b] how are you? hello [b]kijunlee[/b] :D
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hello kuya dondon...wat u doin'...am looking for a gud layout for my fs....overlay or css...? :retard:
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Konnichiwa~!! =) What's happening?[/b]
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ampf...[i] paramdam troopers.!!!![/i] hello sis louiz...
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]@Sis Jamie[/b] Reading some threads here YM and friendster :D css is good and also overlay, its up to you ;) [b]@Sis Louiz[/b] konnichiwa.. i miss you :D
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]Sis Jamie.[/i] Hiya too. =) [i]Bro Dondon.[/i] IMY too. :redface:[/b]
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

YAY.!!!! r we gonna say hello all day long...i hope not... SO.!!! wats or topic..?
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]@Sis Louiz[/b] can i know whos your crush here in ftalk ? Just curious hehe :D Just Pm to me if you can't tell it in here ;)
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]Sis Jamie.[/i] LOL~ I don't know too. [i]Bro Dondon.[/i] Umm.. Just look in the Ftalk crush thread from the Underground. :P[/b]
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

sis louiz cn i know ur ym id..? :P=D
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥]Bro Dondon. Umm.. Just look in the Ftalk crush thread from the Underground.[/quote] @Sis Louiz Safe answer.. hehehe @Sis jamie where you from?
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=#6699FF]hello guys! I'm back! So what's happening here? :paranoid:[/color] [spoiler][color=#6699FF] i'm tired from school... :retard: [/color][/spoiler]

Last edited by ♥shai03♥ (2008-06-12 02:43:59)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:26

[ 10 queries - 0.640 second ]
Privacy Policy