• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[quote=samilbzz]ok cyah guyss..im off i luv u loize...:D[/quote] [i]Grabe kaayu ka si louiz nasad saona si blanche[/i] :lol:
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b]^ Woah~ What was that all about?! :o[/b]

Last edited by ♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥ (2008-06-10 05:48:38)

DuhMhizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

whew.. never been here for a long time.. ahm.. when will be the user bar contest i wanna join!! [b]To sis Louis[/b] Konichiwa!!

Last edited by DuhMhizz (2008-06-10 05:54:41)

Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]hi sisz [i]Louiz[/i] n also to sisz [i]Iana[/i] :D ..[/b]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hai guys in online whats happening hir?? @Sam,weee...XD Busy at school [i]kakauwi ku lang eh![/i][/b][/align]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]Sis Duhmhizz & Bro Aaron.[/i] Konnichiwa~ :][/b]
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center]Im on! :D Hi bro.aaron ;)[/align]
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]hi guys.. whew!! It's so busy at school I'm so tired.. haix.. weh.. we have so many terror teachers.. it's so not nice to be in the first sec...[/b][/color]
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]@Loiuz: sisz Loiuz,can i call you that? :eh: @Iana27: urmm,sisz Iana,what i shall i call you? [/b]

Last edited by Rei Ryuzaki (2008-06-10 06:18:58)

iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]@Kuya Aaron.[/b] [u]Iana.[/u] Can i call you [b]Kuya aaron?[/b] wehehe. :D
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^oh,okie .. i'll call you [i]Iana[/i] .. oh,sure you can call me dat :D[/b]
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]gotta go now.. I wanna rest.. shish... see you guys later!![/b][/color]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hi everyone..it's my first day of school and i'm busy answering my assignments..lucky me, i'm in the star section :lol:..i wish i can still surf the net..:doubt:[/b][/align]

Last edited by cutiegal (2008-06-10 06:35:54)

iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center[b]]^ Hi cutiegal. ;)[/b][/align]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hi iana..just call me elaine :P ... i gotta do my assignments first but i will do it in the front of our computer :eh:..[/b][/align]
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Aaron : Your inbox is full :P
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hi sis kim.. do you have your school now?[/b][/align]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

waloo all troopers :D
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

eyahh gtroopers :D :penguin: im back gonna watch vampire knight! [spoiler] is samilbz already here? [/spoiler]

Last edited by leviel (2008-06-10 07:16:53)

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Konnichiwa [i]Sis Linniie & Leviel.[/i] :)[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:29

[ 9 queries - 0.737 second ]
Privacy Policy