• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

haha.!!!deleted...

Last edited by bluberry543 (2008-06-09 04:43:44)

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b]^ What? Then who is that member? :/[/b]
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

loize..have u also pm by some1? i also got that pm that we are imitator but i just dnt care... dnt mind them so that der is no war..^^
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥]FTW. *Sigh.. I see that a member of Ftalk thinks that we, GTroopers, are copycats & imitators. Click this to see. Or see this. v We didn't copy them, right? Or did we?[/quote] huh?? Is this true? hmmm i dont think so.
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]Bro RJ.[/i] Yep, Someone PMed me. Oh ok, won't mind them. But I'm still in [s]paranoid[/s] mode. :paranoid: :retard: :wasted: :wallbash: LOL~ EEP!![/b]
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

sis louiz-its not a member of GT... ill show u teh pm later.... oh w8...they pmed u also..?
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]Sis Jamie.[/i] Yep. :wallbash: :wallbash: Someone PMed. & Waaah~ I'll not mind it nlang. *Sigh.. =( [sub]The person who thinks that we are [s]copycats[/s] is one of my close friends here in Ftalk [i]pa nman[/i].[/sub][/b]

Last edited by ♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥ (2008-06-09 04:49:28)

bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

sis louiz cn u pm me hu pmed u...?if u dont mind.... :rolleyes:
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yah its better dat we dnt mind it..its just a waste of time...
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

well.... i still am in teh mood.... =Dwell...hmmm...watevr.....
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:mad: [b]@louiz [/b] can you pm me also that.. Im just curious :ninja:
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Umm.. What will I PM you? The member who told that [i]copycat[/i] thingy or the member that PMed me? o.O[/b]
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ok..i gtg now.. hope der is no war... as said earlier...dnt mind it...jzt 4 get wat they did. ook?i hope u understand..just 4 our own sake
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥]Umm.. What will I PM you? The member who told that copycat thingy or the member that PMed me? o.O[/quote] The member who told that copycat thingy =D [brb] ;):thumbsup:

Last edited by dondon (2008-06-09 05:09:54)

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]Bro Dondon.[/i] Sorry. I'd better not tell you all. It might be worser. =([/b]
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

sis louiz... [spoiler]she's also the girl hu pmed me....i really don't know what we copied.... :mad: maybe... !!! maybe the thing that happened to sis trixx [the threatening thing...telling sis trixx to leave] is also happening to gt.... :crybaby: nvm...lets juz ignore it kk....but still...i wanna know hus behind.... :ninja: [/spoiler]
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

FYI - A member of ftalk is angry! and he said that we are a copycat and it's obvious in his GM in YM . AND I DID'NT TELL YOU FELLOW GRAPHIC TROOPER TO PUT [ BLAH ] GT SPY NAME ON YOUR CAPTION!
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]*Sigh.. What are we gonna do now? =( :wallbash:[/b]
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

sis kim-really ..? FTW was he thinking...?[i]wala nmn akong alam na ginaya natin eh....[/i] well...GTG guys....have to go.... sis louiz-cn i get ur ym id...?if u dont mind.... :paranoid:
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Hai Guys Whats happening hir?? @Kimmy,What??we dont copy hmmm... [/b][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:32

[ 9 queries - 0.550 second ]
Privacy Policy