• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

leviel
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: haiz soooooooooooo happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can now make siggy!!!!!!! whts the next contest? i will join!
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b]LOL~ Ok Leviel. Can you show some examples? =)[/b]
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[img]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x226/19prettyme/premade1.gif[/img] here you go.. its still ugly.. :retard: but my desire will lead me to succesion :eh: [b]edited[/b] is it okie??????

Last edited by leviel (2008-06-06 12:25:26)

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]Leviel.[/i] It's nice. So cute. BTW, What are you using to make the graphics? :)[/b]
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hhhmmmmm :rolleyes: fhotoflexer :D lunapic =| [b]edited[/b] bcauze i cant download photoshop :/

Last edited by leviel (2008-06-06 12:32:38)

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]^ Oh ok. But you have nice graphics. :)[/b]

Last edited by ♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥ (2008-06-06 12:42:51)

leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:lol: =D =D =D :lol: soo happy my mom gave me a new tennis racket!!!
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ are you playng tennis too? wow me too :D / /
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]good morning! [/b][/align]
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

GoodMorning to all. :D what's new? hello [b] Kimmy Pinkblack Franz Blanche Leviel Trixx Cutiegal Samilbz Linnie Louiz [/b] who else.? ahahaha ------
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@Donnie: - Yo homie how's ur day?! @Squad: - Sup Lil Fellaz... I got a surprise for ya... <soon>[img]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll36/FriendsterTweaker/0.gif[/img]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@leviel:wow that's a very very cute sig..i so like it!haha whoa.our dsl's back to normal again(after calling pldt for the nth time :wallbash:)
marra06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

.. ei, i like the designs && all. how i wish i could make something like it :D
paouie
» n00b
1969-12-31

:paranoid: hehe i'm new here! yay! a trying hard graphic artist has again join the professionals. :lol: just kidding! hello everyone! =) i'm paouie! :rolleyes: i wan'na learn more from all of you guys! especially those effects etc. i dont know yet. :wallbash: :thumbsup: thanks! ~end of intro.. :paranoid:
DuhMhizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hi paouie.. Hows you??
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^hi there...nice meeting u guys i have a gift for u: http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=1148476#p1148476
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]hello guys! I'm back! :D[/b]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi sis shai where are the other members?
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]@phia i don't know.. :D[/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm here. Off by 2PM; going out :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:43

[ 9 queries - 0.550 second ]
Privacy Policy