• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b]hello guys!! I'm back! :D @trixx yay! you're back sis! hello sis! [/b]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b]Yehey!! Sis Trixx is back. :P[/b]
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=triciabianca]i decided to come back for some reasons :[/quote] [b]weeee... glad to see you here again :D [/b] hope everything will be back to normal. peace everyone, just enjoy ;) btw, your askin before my real name. realname: donnie nice to meet you. @franz, wazzup, thnks for the greet before. @to all hello gt members :D
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]@louiz hello sis!! :D @dondon hello bro!! :D[/b]

Last edited by ♥shai03♥ (2008-06-04 04:12:26)

u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i25.tinypic.com/zvpy5i.jpg[/img] [img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]@trixx.. it's good ur back... @shai 03...is ur name trina?? hi!! @louiz.. hi!![/b][/color]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] to everyone : thanks for the welcome. btw, gonna be inactive for 1 month, vacation :penguin: btw, thanks to dondon for giving me a repu <3 arigatou! :wow: [/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-06-04 04:17:20)

♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]@lhien yes sis.my name is trina and my nickname is shai. :D but you decide what you want to call me! :D @trixx ur welcome sis! :D[/b]
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=♥shai03♥]@dondon hello bro!![/quote] hi sis shai :lol:
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i25.tinypic.com/zvpy5i.jpg[/img] [img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]@trina.. well.. I think trina's better.. xaxa.! @trixx... oh... have fun at your vacation..!! @dondon.. hi!! what can I call you...?[/b][/color]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Konnichiwa to All. :)[/b]
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@u_dont_matter_anymore just call me donnie :D how about you? @louiz, your so cute in your ava :wow: :lol:
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]^ Heehee.. Thank you. :P[/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

WHEW Backtonormal.?
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]... leave for a while :penguin: [/i]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Wow,Sis Trixx is Back @Lhien hai ull inactive in longtime.. im member hir.. [i]BRB later...[/i][/b][/align]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

:wow: sist trixx :wow: eu back :lol: ello all im planning to give some of eu gift.. i wanna make for all of eu :P but i dont have much tym :doubt:
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] thanks for the gift sis linnie. i can't pm you ur inbox is full. btw, i will use it. :) can i have the code? :lol: *to lazy to upload** ily~ :kiss: [/b]
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i25.tinypic.com/zvpy5i.jpg[/img] [img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]@donnie.. you can call me lyn.. @sis AIla... yeah.. I've been so inactive for two weeks... I thought I can't live without gt.. cause before I am everyday here... Hi sis linnie!!and sis blanche..![/b][/color]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

sist trixx =D i belive u cant pm me.. my inbox 154 % now :lol: ha? d code? why u didnt right click :arrow: property :arrow: grab d url :lol: here d code :P <">
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] oh thanks sist. :lol: i forgot about it. right click > properties > link url :lol: stupid ne~ :wallbash: [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:08

[ 9 queries - 0.565 second ]
Privacy Policy