• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b][i]Sis Linniie.[/i] I was done with your requested tutorial yesterday. Here ---> [url=http://theftalk.com/t34081-%26%239642%3BTUTORIAL%26%239642%3B-Blending-Options.html]URL[/url] I just compiled it with other blending options. [i]Bro Dondon.[/i] Just wanting to reply. Sis Linniie doesn't speak in tagalog coz' she's from Indonesia.[/b]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=center][b]Hai Guys How r ya?? @S.Blanchee And Louiz, u see mAh repu for u just spread ahehe[/b][/align]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]Sis Aila.[/i] Tnx for the +Repu. :) [i]All Online members.[/i] Konnichiwa. Just wanna say, Maybe I'm not gonna be active starting at June 15 because It's the start of our School days. Heehee.. But I think I'll still be online at those times.[/b]
kijunlee
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Linniie]kijunlee hiya.nyc to meet eu :D what shud i call eu btw? :eh:[/quote] i dnt really hav a name but u can col me paul... ^^ whoa...the movie i watched lately is so very funny..a comedy romance..nyahahahah but they both dead...T_T [spoiler]im a man,i never cry[/spoiler]
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]good afternoon. :D i think no one is here. =([/b]

Last edited by _berii.^ü (2008-06-03 03:48:59)

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] trixx is here =D what's happening? :ninja: hare-hare yukai dance? :lol: [img]http://i28.tinypic.com/9pulw9.gif[/img] [/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-06-03 04:17:27)

_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]^ nothing? :paranoid: i think we are the only one who's here.[/b]
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Yo. Im here. wudduyalltulkinabout?? :D:D [/b] Wow. We have moar and moar memburs. :lol:
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]^ hi kiel. :eh:[/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ kiel: hi x|| haha :lol:, dunno what they are talking about :P i just got online :rolleyes: btw, dont comment on my fs profile it has been hacked =| [/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-06-03 04:21:47)

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I think Sis Trixx won the contest.[/b]
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hi there louiz and trixx and berii. wuddup??
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@ louiz. sis trixx won the contest? cool. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: @ kiel. oh, hello. btw,, what happened here when i was not online for these past few days?

Last edited by _berii.^ü (2008-06-03 04:25:25)

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]Bro Kiel/Lelouch.[/i] Konnichiwa. :P Just fine here, I think. O-Genki desu ka? [i]Sis Rissa.[/i] I think so. I just saw the percentages at the previous page. Hehe..[/b]

Last edited by ♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥ (2008-06-03 04:27:06)

_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]^ oh i see. i saw it too. btw, what's the award for the winner? repu?[/b]
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]RISSA[/b] LOL dont ask me. XD [b]LOUIZ[/b] daijobu daijobu desu. :D
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] hello guys! I'm back! :D[/b]
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]kiel. okay. [/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ kiel : fine here, but kinda bored. :lol: you? @ louiz : im the winner? nah, it can't be. :drool: [/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-06-03 04:33:32)

_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]S. shai. hi sis. S. trixx. btw, congratulations., i think your the winner. :D :lol:[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:11

[ 9 queries - 0.567 second ]
Privacy Policy