• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

im bak im bak im bak :penguin: btw to all philiphines member whats make pinoy and pinay different :question:
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b]@ trixx : lol,i've been noticing almost all of your accounts are being hacked :evil: don't you think it's only the same person hacked your fs and your ran accounts? just an opinion :D @ blanche and louiz : hi there! wish i could just change my entry haha coz it's fugly[/b]
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@Blanche: - Yeah! [img]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll36/FriendsterTweaker/15.gif[/img] @Linnie: - Pinoy = Male Filipino, Pinay = Female Filipino. [img]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll36/FriendsterTweaker/0.gif[/img] @Lil Sis: - Hello! How r u?! [img]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll36/FriendsterTweaker/3.gif[/img]

Last edited by Intelligence (2008-06-01 10:07:41)

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Tnx sis Trixx. I'mma make graphic gifts too. ^^[/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ andrea : yea i think that so too, waa, i've contact friendster, and hope they will respond :rolleyes: aww. im losing my mind :wallbash: [/b]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ello sist andrea mumu hahahaha :lol: i think its a different place in filipin :P:redface: hello sist louiz and sist trixx
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]Konnichiwa sis Linniie. :)[/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

..neh~~~~ must.....watchh.....xxxHolic....&......Code Geass!!!!!! XDDD @Trixx: goodluck
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ blanche.louiz.AJ : do you like it animated or not? :D [/b]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]^ Umm.. Your choice [i]nlang[/i]. =)[/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Trixx: No. Just make it simple. Not too exaggerated. =) thank u ~~
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ello sist louiz and hello agen to sist blanche and sist trixx :lol: what are eu talking abot :eh:
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Linniie: About Trixx's gifts. for us. lol~
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i'm sure you guys don't wanna live a life like the life i have[/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Andrea: Why not?
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ linnie : what's ur fave anime sist? :D @ andrea : why? =| [/b]
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]To all[/b] where can i watch naruto the movie after shippuden? who knows? pls tell me.. im missing naruto na...
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]it's not an ordinary life a girl must have :cry: even i,i don't wanna live a life like mine i thought this isn't the way it's supposed to be i thought my life was different form like this i want an ordinary life.. :cry: it's just doesn't fit into this world and why?it's just a secret =([/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Andrea: aw aw I see.
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

sis andrea ......................... dont feel that way sometyms i also feel that but i realize god put me in this lyf because it would be better than me ........... ye know.. just thank
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:37

[ 9 queries - 0.642 second ]
Privacy Policy