• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

@Jamie: Hello! (: @Franz: I'm fine. BTW obsessed.soul16 is back in teh Black-Pinkers-Clan :wasted:
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b]@ franz ; nothin' @ blanche : hi!imy..haha [/b]
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]@franz hello i'm fine! :D[/b]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]eow everyone! Happy eating! ---------- edited: nice one sis bluberry[/b][/align]

Last edited by cutiegal (2008-06-01 01:47:27)

♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]hello sis elaine! :D[/b]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hello sis shai! 30 mins. more and it's contest time...[/b][/align]
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Woah! It's really really a long time since I last visit our troop! What's up guys?! Sorry huh. Hehe. I'm just a bit busy for now. And oh, by the way! [b]HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME![/b] :lol: Anyway. What's up with the contest? Goodluck to all contestants! Haha. I missed the opportunity to join this contest. How sad. But the same time I'm happy. Bwahaha. Wanna know why? Haha. Secret! [b]@dondon[/b] Woah! Nice siggy huh! :D:thumbsup:
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ renz : wow...happy birthday to you! :gift: :cake:[/b]
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Weeeeh! Thanks! :D
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Renz: YAY you're back. lol~ hpybdy btw @Andrea: BWHAHAA =D Atlast!! deadline's over! It's 1PM!!! XD
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@dondon:haha but your sig was kinda funny,u know,the boy on the moon is like fishing on the toilet :lol: lol
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Happy b-day renz. @trixx - Can you pass you entry now? it's already 1:00pm here . In 2:00 i will be very busy .
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^um,sis trixx is the only one who hasn't passed her entry??? ooh who'll b the winner my entry's really kinda messy
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

My entry is messy too.
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ kim : i think trixx isn't online =| but if trixx's entry couldn't make it on time what will you do? hope trixx's entry will just be on time[/b]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^yeah what would sis kimyasay do?hehe
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I hope so too.
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]ei everyone..what about the contest?[/b][/align]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

good mornin all and happy bidaii to renz :wow::gift: best wishes for eu :D
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I don't know what to do :|
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:40

[ 9 queries - 0.541 second ]
Privacy Policy