• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b] im back. imma continue my entry. gudluck to everyone :penguin: [/b]
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

@ trixx sorry about what happened a while ago okiee
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]good morning everyone.. anyone??? ---------------- edited: nobody is here..i wonder where they are..[/b][/align]

Last edited by cutiegal (2008-05-31 22:12:21)

dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Good Morning to all :D any news about the contest?
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Final deadline of submission of entries 1:00pm philippines time. PM me your entries . I Have just received i think 3 entries
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@Squad: - Goodmorning... Uh, did I done something wrong?! [img]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll36/FriendsterTweaker/19.gif[/img]
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

mornin' to all...wats new..?new banner huh..?
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hello everyone.. @dondon:i really like your sig..haha in the next sig contest,make that your entry :lol:
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ franz : i think you offended rj that's because he left :D @ phia : good morning![/b]
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i made sumthing to u guys..... [img]http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm46/bluberry543/collection/graphictroops.gif[/img] <">hope u like it... =]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^that's nice sis!!! @bheszt:wat's ur real name?hihi gud mownin also
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]good morning to all! :D @jamie that's nice! :D [/b]

Last edited by ♥shai03♥ (2008-05-31 23:25:25)

dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=pinkblack08]hello everyone.. @dondon:i really like your sig..haha in the next sig contest,make that your entry[/quote] Really? wow thanks :D yeah i was thinking of that too. maybe a little more changes to that sig :D
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ phia : andrea is da name =][/b]
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@BluBerry: - That's great! [img]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll36/FriendsterTweaker/5.gif[/img] @Lil Sis: - The problem is in Him not mine... and why are u smilin?! [img]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll36/FriendsterTweaker/9.gif[/img] @DonDon: - Sup homie?! [img]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll36/FriendsterTweaker/26.gif[/img] @Squad: - I warned RJ because I care... I know sometimes my words are quite offensive but If I don't talk like that, it's not me anymore. Be mature and flexible enough to understand. [img]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll36/FriendsterTweaker/33.gif[/img]

Last edited by Intelligence (2008-05-31 23:44:47)

♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]hello sis andrea and bro franz! :D[/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Goodmorning! (: [i]2mins more & it's PM[/i] :eh: Topic??
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@Shai & Blanche: - How u doin' big guys?! [img]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll36/FriendsterTweaker/3.gif[/img]
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

helow am bak... =]
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hi intelligence, are you franz ? hehehe thanks for the greet :D hello gt members =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:37

[ 9 queries - 0.792 second ]
Privacy Policy