• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b]now...but i think i will rest guys.. i think i won't be able to visit sometimes bcoz of this sayonara...but i won't leave the group [/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

@Andrea; Okiys. :[ Goodluck! & Take care. (:
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ andrea : kinda bit confusing~ sayonara, imma miss you :( @ franz : bro what's ur favorite anime? :D [/b]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]waa...just don't mind me sometimes my life is a princess sometimes i'm just a poor old dirty girl waa..just don't mind what happened to me...:cry: sayonara![/b]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Hey guys. Wat happened? :paranoid: I just left for a while then there are many posts. Heehee.. Wat happened?[/b]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

aww must go now.. bye :penguin: sist louiz hihi i see :P sist trixx mm.. hiei from yu yu hakusho and kilua from hunter x hunter? why :question:
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]To all[/b] where can i watch naruto the movie after shippuden? who knows? pls tell me.. im missing naruto na...
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ louiz : nothin, just read some andrea's post. :| @ linnie : nothin`. imma make you a gift ;) [/b]
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[u][i][b]eya guys[/b][/i][/u] where can i watch naruto the movie after shippuden? who knows? pls tell me.. im missing naruto na...
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hello everyone... [img]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll36/FriendsterTweaker/9.gif[/img] @Trixx: - Nobody... Why did u asked?! [img]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll36/FriendsterTweaker/4.gif[/img]

Last edited by Intelligence (2008-06-01 11:41:56)

leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[u][i][b]where can i watch death note?[/b][/i][/u]
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Hello everyone. Just got home. :D[/b] And I just finished episode 1 and 2 of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. :eh: It rawks!! :drool::thumbsup:
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]arghhhh who can answer me? =([/b]
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=leviel]arghhhh who can answer me?[/quote] Veoh. Or google it. Google is our friend.
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]kielmaru[/b] urhhmm tnx
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ kiel : hiya. i watched it already too, L0L~ :D [/b]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]Leviel.[/i] You can just search for it in Youtube or others. :/ [i]All.[/i] Hey guys. :)[/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] to those who haven't voted yet. vote [url=http://theftalk.com/t33846-Voting-Of-Top-5-%5B-GT-%5D.html]here[/url] :D [/b]
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]TRIXX[/b] You completed it yet? Did you liked it? Cause I dont think girls will like it. Its a fanservice for boys. I remember episode 1 and 2. :o HAHA~~ I wont tell. :wallbash: [b] YOU-CHAN[/b] Can you add on our playlist the Opening Song of Haruhi Suzumiya? And also the ending. :D
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Woahh.. I saw a member using d' Graphic Troops siggy but she's a member of Hunkies. :/ Here's d' proof. Haha.. ---> [url=http://theftalk.com/p=shyprincess_abe]Click[/url].[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:37

[ 9 queries - 0.541 second ]
Privacy Policy