• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

buhbeii sist elaine mumu i dunno?? :paranoid: but its cute :lol: elo ate kim :wow:
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

@Kimmy: - Hi Chief... [img]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll36/FriendsterTweaker/3.gif[/img] @Linnie: - It's a Filipino kiddie term for scary ghosts... I wanna see the top 5 entries! [img]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll36/FriendsterTweaker/28.gif[/img]

Last edited by Intelligence (2008-05-31 00:10:36)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

mumu haah :O rilly?? bwahahahahaha :lol::lol::lol: i dun care.. its still cute :wow: btw bubeii :D gonna off :penguin:
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@Linnie: - Bye girl... [img]http://s85.photobucket.com/albums/k49/infernalpunishment/myemoticons/emoticon6.gif[/img]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Linniie: Sankyuu~ :P
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Hello everyone!! How`s everyone? :D [/b]
DuhMhizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Linniie]sist duhmizz i hope soo.. how abot eu sist[/quote] [color=hotpink]Ow... am i too late to answer?? Sorry i am making a sig for me... Ahm... Im fine sis linniie ----------------------------- I'll just post my work here so you all can saw it... It will be finished later :D[/color] [spoiler]sorry [i]po[/i] if my english is [i]mali mali[/i]... haha..(i am not good at it eh) haha..[/spoiler]

Last edited by DuhMhizz (2008-05-31 03:24:51)

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Hey guys. I'm online now. Wat's new? Sorry coz' I wasn't active yesterday. So, Wat happened yesterday? :paranoid: [i]Edited.[/i] Anyone here? Coz' if sumones here, it seems like you're just ignoring me. I just feel a little bit [i]OP[/i] here. =([/b]

Last edited by ♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥ (2008-05-31 03:41:50)

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ louiz : don't be op here! we like you here! it just seem that some members are not here[/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] i can't be online today because i had a fever. too bad i can't pass my entry because of this headache and my parents. prohibited me to use my laptop, :wallbash: if the contest will be starting today, i wont be able to join =( too bad XD [/b]
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]hello guys! I'm back . . I had a super tiring day . . . =([/b]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ trixx : ask sis kim..to extend it =] you're the winner of the first contest =] you must join =][/b]
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Trixx - Will i have to extend te time or you'll not join? just asking cause the deadline is 7:00pm
DuhMhizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hi Guys... :D
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Dess: Heyy! (: @Kim: I PMed my sig to you in YM bcos you were invisible here awhile ago. =) @Trixx: aw aw my headache was passed to you. lol~ rj is cursed!. =D
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@blanche : [i]hala!haha![/i] @trixx : hmm...too bad hop you can join[/b]
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hows everyone been doing? XDXD
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Goodluck to us! CHEERS*! @KieL: Lelouch-kun! everyone's fine except for Trixx. @Louiz: elo! ^________^

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-31 04:53:28)

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ kim : i would like to join. XD please extend until tomorrow. hope to be fine. :wasted: tc everyone :] [/b]
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

What happened to Trixx? O_O
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:23

[ 9 queries - 0.672 second ]
Privacy Policy