• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

@Shai: I can't post it here, and I can't PM you bcos your inbox is full :O @RJ: ok @Phia: Hm... dunno o.O It's 2:50 baybay~

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-30 02:53:16)

♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b]S. Blanche - just wait i'll delete some . . ok bye! :([/b]

Last edited by ♥shai03♥ (2008-05-30 02:56:51)

samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

btw,besplen if u still have headache, [img]http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p176/MsMaggie321/Cute%20stuff/cat.jpg[/img] tats ol gtg bye bye
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@shai:hello too sis
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]S. phia - are you finished with your entry?[/b]
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@Squad: - Stop talkin about the banner thingy... [i]binibigyan nu nmn...[/i] coz it really doesn't matter u'll only make it worse, it's nothing but a banner... and a :gift:!=) @Blanche: - Heres my comment... [spoiler] [img]http://i30.tinypic.com/33vn8es.jpg[/img] [i]It's too sharp... But I appreciated the names... I think the borders are not necessary coz the stock image is inside... [b]!Important![/b] Iwasan nu ung pggamit ng mga stock images tas bsta lng lalagyan ng text... Maraming colors ang ginamit dpt hnd na xa animated kc ngging 256 colours nlng laki ng nwla sa quality nbbawasan ng attractiveness... ...un lng sori Krung-Krung English! =D[/i] [/spoiler]

Last edited by Intelligence (2008-05-30 03:26:38)

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^haha... [i]sobra ka naman mag-judge,i mean,anong tawag d2,uhmm,cguro u're a perfectionist no??haha juk[/i] @shai:ye i am
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] S. phia - have you posted it?[/b]
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@Phia: - Just an honest comment Lil Sis! :) @Shai: - Hello Shai! How r u?! :D @Blanche: - No offense ah... [i]sb mu comment eh, bati tau[/i]! :D

Last edited by Intelligence (2008-05-30 03:32:36)

Jorica_143
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hi i'm back , how r u guys? i miss u all...
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]@ Intelligence - hello i'm fine! tnx for asking anyway. @ To all - bye for now gtg i'll be back at 6 pm.[[/b]
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@Shai: - call me Franz! Take care! :D
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]@Franz - tnx for the concern! and btw call me trina cuz shai is juz my nicknme.tnx agen! :)[/b]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@shai:nope..not yet..hehe @franz:yeah i understand u..haha lewl @jorica:hi there
obsessed.soul16
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hi everyone! i am new here at graphic Troops!! would u mind if i ask?? who uses here Gimp photoshop?? i want to learn to use it!!
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ kim : sis can you move the deadline of the contest? =( im kinda busy this days... my ps is not working. XD [/b]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@obsessed.soul:hello there..i think photoshop and gimp are different....
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=red]ANN0UNCEMENT : [/color] [quote]if you're not familiar, "LE0JENNYZI" just left graphic troops last week, [i] i dont know if you know this before [/i] =|.. GT Spies : do you know this before :question: [/b][/quote] [b] @ kim : can you move the deadline of the contest? :paranoid: im not going to be online this day, were going to a hotel.XD *too bad :wallbash: [/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-05-30 04:37:21)

dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hello everyone :) @obsessed.soul16 what is gimp photoshop? by the way, your a black-pinkers-clan, how did you post in here? i thought this was a private. just askin :question: have a nice day to all.
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hi sis trixx.. @obsessed.soul16:i think the two are different.. @dondon: she was a member here and she left gt and moved to black-pinkers clan, that's why..[/b][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:27

[ 9 queries - 0.539 second ]
Privacy Policy