• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

leviel
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

@ sis blanchee: i agree! :D
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

^ Thanks for understanding. :] Call me by Blanche. (=
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ok but uhmm congrats! you make it to the top 5!
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Yeah, I just knew it this morning. I was like FTW. =D I only have 3 votes, and I still made it! haha~
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

its just your work is nyc!
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^goodnyt leviel..[/b][/align]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Leviel Haha, thanks for teh compliment. :] But, I'm not worthy for the 5th place. Because I only use Ulead. o_O Not Adobe. I animated those wit LunaPic only. =D EDITED I g2g now But I'll be online later. =) baybay~

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-28 19:23:10)

leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

lowlz tnx btw it midnyt but im still awake hahaha lowlz
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]good morning sis blanche.. :O you're awake at this time huh? i thought you only wake up at 10:00..[/b][/align]
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

mean its 3:00 in the morning or lets say midnyt and im still awake and its qatar tym because im here[qatar]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]leviel:wow..you are still awake with that time..me? incredible.. me?i can't help myself but to sleep when it's already 11..[/b][/align]
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

lolz my hobbie is using the computer i spend the whole day at the front of my computer lolz^^.
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

its real na byebye guys im gonna sleep na ily gt members nyt!umm n gud mornin' sayonara!^^.
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^ok bye bye..but please don't double post[/b][/align]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Elaine: I woke up 5AM to pc. =D Then, I slept for 2hrs again. Then my mom woke me up to eat. :D
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]you're early sis blanche..me i just woke up at 6:30 and i waited for my parents to leave..[/b][/align]
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hello...so d top 5 was chosen already..^^ maybe if i vote mine... blanche and I will have a tie breaker... heheh but im happy that my vote is worth... goodluck besplen blanche.. go go go i know u can do it... ------------------------------ looks like no 1 is here,,, ok i have to watch blanche-tan 1st..i mean bincho-tan([i]pala[/i]) ^^

Last edited by samilbzz (2008-05-28 21:51:07)

bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Ola guys! How's your day? :)
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

good morning? still morning in eur place :rolleyes: sist blanche here :ninja: get better sist? :D
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i dunno where did they go...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:28

[ 9 queries - 0.620 second ]
Privacy Policy