• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b]@bhezt[/b] Oh. Its kinda confidential. I dont give it to random people. :wallbash: But ill PM you my YMID. Since your one of the spies here. :P edit: LOL i cant pm you. :wallbash: [b]@onigiri-chan[/b] jaa ne~~

Last edited by kielmaru_07 (2008-05-27 10:54:27)

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b]S. Trixx is winning. btw,, anyone online?? :ninja:[/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

WHEW I'm online! Just finished teh 4 requests. :wasted: I'm tired. lol~ elo kiel-kun ^_____^ can I ask for your ym too? I'll just pm you. Is that fine? Where's TRIXX???? AYUT AYUT =D =D [i]*Here we go again*[/i] Nvm Nvm Nvm ftw ftw ftw wtf wtf wtf << =D
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]haha.. AYUT-madness again?? x][/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Louiz: Nyehehe, yeshh! We're not complete though. And we will just spam in here again and add 2 more pages. =D
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Blanchee[/b] Yeah. sure. I can give it to you. :D But I dont chat quite a lot.

Last edited by kielmaru_07 (2008-05-27 11:34:10)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Kiel: That's uki. =) I tallied teh scores for today [spoiler] TRIXX-10 BLANCHE-3 PHIA-3 ELAINE-3 ANDREA-3 Am I correct with teh voting? Correct me if I'm not. =) [/spoiler] The lowest & 2nd Highest score is 3. :O And Trixx got 11 votes. :O
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] hiya to everyone. to those who are not my friends yet in ym, please do tell me your ym thanks ;) [/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-05-27 11:46:47)

kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]@trixx[/b] Uhmm.. My YM list is gonna be full. Wahaha. :lol:
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ uh'ok, never mind :lol: hiya to everyone. hu's gonna talk to me btw? =([/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-05-27 11:48:29)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Trixx: AYUT =D @Louiz: ?? elo ??
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Weeee.. "Couples, Die Hard Laughing" is starting again. LAWLz~ peace. \\//[/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ wee. ok still gonna watch deathnote. =D =D no one was talking to me either. sayonara =) [/b]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]S. Trixx.[/i] wat?? yur gonna leav?? kk. sayonara triciel. weee.. PEACE. xD[/b]

Last edited by ♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥ (2008-05-27 11:51:21)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Hahaha, that's nice. triciel. lol~ my neighbors name. *not kidding*. :lol:
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

LOL whats with the [b]triciel[/b]? Who's that? :paranoid: [b]@trixx[/b] PM blanchee. Ill give you my YM. :lol: And check out our request thread. Your request is done. :lol: And oh. I gotta go. Jaa ne everyone~ Goodnight.

Last edited by kielmaru_07 (2008-05-27 11:56:06)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ No one. :D baybayyy~ (:
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ kiel.blanche.louiz.andrea.phia.elaine.kim(yasay).etc etc. :lol: sayonara! jaa~ [color=red]0FFLINE [/color][/b]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]kk s. trixx. bye. g'nyt 2 all or g'morning. SAYONARA~ !! gotta go now.[/b]

Last edited by ♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥ (2008-05-27 15:30:15)

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] btw, if you're wondering who's IDK really is in here [url=http://www.shoutmix.com/?kimyasay109&view=4]click![/url] Comment me, btw, no offense :wallbash: [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:22

[ 9 queries - 0.088 second ]
Privacy Policy