• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b]@ blancheee : oh i see,i thought kiel is already 15 hahaha... @ louiz : yeah,so do you want us to find yours?? hahaha...kidding[/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

@Andrea: Yeah, am I right Trixx? :D We're both freshmen this school year. :wow: @Louiz: Uhuh, but I'm not included. =D
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Wee. [b]Gud evening GT![/b] ;) Love teams huh?! hahaha! :wow:
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] haha. why are we talking about love teams i can't relate? =D [/b]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] wow!luvteams. How's everybody?[/b] [/align]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Phia started teh love team thingy. >_< :lol: IM DYING, LAUGHING HERE!! =D =D =D =D =D I'm definitely going to remember this day. :wasted:
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@ trixx : haha,you can't relate? but almost you and kiel are the ones who are we talking about btw,did you skip one grade? @ blancheee : ohh...haha btw,here's the proof that i'm damn and freakin' ugly hahaha... [spoiler][img]http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee160/bheszt_0929/5befr6.gif[/img][/spoiler]

Last edited by bheszt_09 (2008-05-26 09:32:45)

Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hey, hey, whatz d topic?! Gudevening... =)
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ andrea : haha.. :lol: i do skip 1 grade. i was in grade 1 then i become grade 3. :lol: btw, i do really can't relate @ franz : about love thingy @ blanche : me too, i will remember this day, =D =D =D [/b]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] hahaha..i'm laughing here because of the love team thingy... S.trixx: we're the same, i'm accelerated too and my teachers gave me the test of grade 1 and i passed. Kinder junior to grade 1. [color=red]Goodluck to all freshmen including me and my sister.[/color][/b][/align]

Last edited by cutiegal (2008-05-26 09:44:03)

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]*woot.. who are the [i]Love[/i]teams here?? :D heehee.. jus wanna know. btw, who else are d' contestants for d' Siggy Contest??[/b]
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Love Team?! Geez?! Whos d couples anyway?! =D
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Andrea; Oh G. You're not ugly. Your charming. =) @Trixx: Hahahaha, YAY ** It will be much more fun if KIEL was here, huh? Am I right Trixx? MWHAHAHHAHAHAHA =D @Franz: Trust me, YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW =D @Louiz: Uh, Trixx & Kiel ONLY. =) @Cutiegal: OOH, Freshmen too, a? x]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] S.louiz: i'm one of the contestants.hihihi S.blanche:yeah i'm a freshman too but i'm only 11 yrs.old [/b][/align]

Last edited by cutiegal (2008-05-26 09:52:23)

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] oh objection!! its SAMILBZZ and BLANCHE =D actually im not included im just the maid of the couple =D =D [/b]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]haha.. yu guys are so funny. :lol: LAWLz~ i'm dying. xD[/b]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ trixx : lol...i think sis blanchee don't want to tell franz coz she's one of them ahahaha peace sis blancheee[/b]
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

good eve!.. lolz.. I'm not lhien.. ehehe!.. I'm loise :lol:
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] hi sis loise. :D actually maybe there will be a wedding that will happen in here :wow:[/b]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] S.trixx:you and kiel will soon be the couples[/b][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:33

[ 9 queries - 0.087 second ]
Privacy Policy