• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=center][b]good morning sis bianx and sis jamie.. i just noticed that the three of us always wake up early..hahaha[/b][/align]
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

http://theftalk.com/t7483-%5Bhelp%5D.html my first post ? haha i dont know :lol: @trixx - what is the password for audition Ph? window 1
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=cutiegal]good morning sis bianx and sis jamie.. i just noticed that the three of us always wake up early..hahaha[/quote] ahaha..yah..but bad for us we cant kip up with the others coz they post during the evening..ahaha :lol: oh but oh well gud moning too :) sori late reply coz i didnt notice your post coz i got too hooked with naruto earlier.. :D
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hello everyone
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote=MiiMiiNEKoO]ahaha..yah..but bad for us we cant kip up with the others coz they post during the evening..ahaha oh but oh well gud moning too[/quote] [b]yeah..i agree..we are always online in the morning but i the evening we're not..and they always post in the evening..[/b][/align]
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Nice Flash player.[/b] haha! [b]Hi to all. [/b] :D
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hello...gud mowning...^^ wats up?
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hello guys..it's already lunch time..btw, nice banner and a new flash player..[/b][/align]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Trixx: Hahaha, [trixx, ME, linniie] we were included in teh tally of beautiful & handsome faces in ftalk =D [url]http://theftalk.com/t32625-beautiful-and-handsome-faces-here-in-Ftalk%21.html[/url] NYAHAHAHAHA I thank you irzh for teaching me teh rules. (abt my 1st post) =D =D Even I was a violator. And back then, when I started opening a request thread, I posted 3x. :O LOL Morning/PM to all ^_^
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

aww morning all :retard: i tryin to search tut about photoshop all night :wallbash: but i cant find much for mine (7.0) anyone have tut for photoshop 7.0?
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

congrats to all of you...u belong to d pretty faces,,,^^
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Linniie: Uh, google, perhaps? I dunno either @RJ: I'll just col u rj, ok? Im not comfi with jhon =D
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]hello guys! what's happening here?[/b]
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes u can.. actually my nick name is RJ^^ btw,wat shoud i col u?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

sist blanche :retard: i get confused to use photoshop =D prefer with paint :lol: i try some tut there, but =( aii sist shai :D samilbzz :arrow: what should i call u :eh:
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^haha..when u try photoshop again nad agian,u'll be also used to it..ehehe hello everyone
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]^ hello sis linnie!:D[/b]
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@linnie u can col me RJ..^^ haw bawt u?
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

elow elow.!!wats happening.. ?
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

for u my fren bluberry [img]http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd138/samilbzzz/bluberry-gift.gif[/img]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:32

[ 9 queries - 0.605 second ]
Privacy Policy