• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

^ huh? we are more than 5 active members :lol:
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

haha Thnkas to all who greeted me congratulations! love yah guys!
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ kim : actually, i think the bg of the banner wasn't ours? xD correct me if im wrong. but, we members can mke a new one though =( [/b]
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ yeah i admit , it was not mine but look at the size. that is maximum size :/ so it cannot be fit
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]good evening. hu's here?:ninja:[/b]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

:penguin::penguin::penguin: im back for a hours (or less :P ) weee.. hey ate kim :D what did u think? :eh:
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@kim nd tricia : maybe we should put the list that blanchee made at post #1922?? what do you think?[/b]
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]good night guys. :D[/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ aww, but i think that might be unfair to those who are not quite getting active, XD even if im on the list, how bout teh others? XP they might get angry with us :wallbash: so you can just ignore what i say :lol: @ kim : we can make a new one =) or just find some better bg's at diff. sites. :lol: [/b]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^oh..ok,i agree too =] brb...be back at 10pm[/b]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

mm. or we can make other, with more simple design :D and can put all member pict (is that possible?)
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

btw, my point on the last post : is about those unactive ones, actually i agree on those active ones being in the banner : because they much make the group more alive and active, they help the leader in mainting the [s] rules [/s] and avoiding those [s] dmn[/s] member who do nothing but just disobey the rules. those unactive ones might not possible care about teh banner, # of members and events for they have more important things to do than that. But some unactive ones (*ok i'll mention some name*) shai, etc. who just posts here once a day or 3 times a week. want to be in the banner,i thinks its for the sake of their reputations in the group and every members. i dont know too if they want to be popular if that happens so. :wasted:, so we should ask some opinions of other members and if many of us agree. we should continue the suggestion of changing the banner :thumbsup: ok enough. :lol:

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-05-22 09:51:47)

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^ we all think that it will be crowded there's too many of us[/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=gray] NYAHAHA I agree wit teh others. BRB Watching Naruto in CN :P [/color]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ others? who? =D btw, where are the others? :ninja: [/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-05-22 11:04:17)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=gray] Uh, those who said to pick only teh active ones to be featured in teh banner. :P This Naruto episode was awesomeeeeeee. =) YAY Anyone still, OL? [/color]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] yea im here, but i wonder where are others. :lol: btw, i give you a gift at graphics gift corner. :D [/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=gray] I think we're teh only ones here. :paranoid: Yeah, I saw it. :lol: Arigatou~ I replied back. And I listed my official friends here in Ftalk. :P Nyahaha :D [/color]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ yea were the one left in here. they are all gone out. :lol: btw, who's gonna make teh banner? :) [/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=gray] Haha, I guess so. Hm, I dunno. :paranoid: I'll try to make one now, but, what's teh size of teh banner? I dunno its size. Err, and I don't have teh pics of those who are going to be featured. :doubt: :lol: And and I can't make animated ones. [/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:05

[ 9 queries - 0.076 second ]
Privacy Policy