• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b] @ blanche : woa, going to stay til 4 :lol: gudluck with that :) [/b]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

goodmornin :D wee 2 member go again x( and its ate chika and botskie =( i'll miss both of eu :crybaby:
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

guys view this topic.. i made fansigns for some of you.. sorry if i didnt make for some of you..kinda lazy ;] [url]http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=1054035#p1054035[/url] just scroll down for my post.. :) gud morning guys.. :D
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Morning guys! wahaha! :lol:
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]good morning everyone.. s. mae and b.botskie already left..how sad..we're getting fewer these days.. what can we do to make gt much more alive? so that no will leave..[/b][/align]
BhABydEniSe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

new member here :) heheh.. hello
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^hello there//welcome to GT... i'm phia btw..hehe anyway,we are only 52..it's sad sis chika and botskiemae left... but there's a new member!ehhe
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] hello guys! what's happening here?[/b]
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]pls look at page 72 in graphic gifts corner and these are the people who requested siggies to me last time . . berii kitty-katz cutiegal pinkblack08 blanchee48 DuhMhizz leojennyzi u_dont_matter triciabianca linnie sorry for double posting . . my bad . . [/b]

Last edited by ♥shai03♥ (2008-05-24 00:34:08)

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b][quote=chika.symphatica]babye gfx troops :cry: see yah around.. im gonna leave egroups... :cry: maybe we'll be back (depends in our mood) :retard: sisz kimyasay... thanxshues u so much... labshuess all... :kiss:[/quote] oh bye momi mae :([/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Shai: I saw mine already a (few) week(s) ago. =) @Andrea: Hello. (: Anyone else, on?
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]S.blanchee - i juz post it agen so the others will see it.[/b]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@blancheee : hello too,gud afternoon*konnichiwa* @shai : hello =] konnichiwa[/b]
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]bye guys! juz gotta go to school![/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Shai: It's fine. You have school? o.O @Andrea: Allo :P I just woke up - that's why I'm late. I slept @5AM. :o (browsing animelist & ftalk) =D
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@blancheee : haha,your just like my cousin he go homes 5am all he's doing is playing ragna nd dota hahahaa[/b]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hi guys..a new member is here..[/b][/align]
BhABydEniSe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@pinkblack08: oic thanks.. sis phia :D
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] wee. hello to all GT spies :D [/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ please dont double post. :/ read the forum rules, before posting. FYI, your signature exceeded 200 px in height[/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-05-24 02:35:02)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:45

[ 9 queries - 0.725 second ]
Privacy Policy