• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b][i]^[/i] hi sis. :D [i]S. Shai.[/i] umm.. sorry but i tink d' GTSpies are fully-booked already. & if yu lyk to becom a GTSpy it should not be becoz yu wanna hav yur own codename & yur own choice of anime character. & G.T. is already a group & yu already joined it. =| wat other groups are yu talking about?? heehee..[/b]

Last edited by ♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥ (2008-05-22 04:29:06)

♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b]S. Elaine - pls tell them that I want to join the gt spies and my codename is spy.09 and my character is Sachiko from Maria-Sama Ga miteru and bye tnx for the sig![/b]

Last edited by ♥shai03♥ (2008-05-22 04:31:58)

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]^[/i] to tell yu i'll just repost my other post. v[/b] [quote]umm.. sorry but i tink d' GTSpies are fully-booked already. & if yu lyk to becom a GTSpy it should not be becoz yu wanna hav yur own codename & yur own choice of anime character. & G.T. is already a group & yu already joined it. wat other groups are yu talking about?? heehee..[/quote] [b]& please read d' posts of S. Blanche. v[/b] [quote]For those who wanted to join GT spies, you should've been present yesterday. We we're discussing about it last night. We can't accept new members already(agad-agad) because we just selected teh 5 members. We only chose those who are always active in GT/Ftalk, and always updated. We do not accept those who just wants to have a codename and doesnt do their duty. Spies must always be active & updated. Although, we (trixx, louiz & me) will still think about teh current members who wants to join. I apologize for those who weren't chosen. GTSPIES(new) Please submit/post here your Anime & codename so some of us can make signatures for you. Thank you.[/quote] [b]&[/b] [quote]ANNOUNCEMENT!! Me and Sis Trixx (triciabianca) have decided the 5 NEW MEMBERS (Yes, we have made some changes because of a certain reason) of GT Spies. So here's our OFFICIAL GT Spies: Co-/Founders: Blanche (blancheee48) Trixx (triciabianca) Louiz (rockerbabylouiz) The CHOSEN ONES (5) Kim (kimyasay10) Kiel (kielmaru_07) Linniie (Linniie) Andrea (bheszt_09) Phia (pinkblack08) Congratulations! For those who were chosen, please read teh FF GT.SPY.RULES @NEW GTSPIES Post your codenames & your anime representative(favorite) here. About Codenames: 1. Codenames should not exceed two words. 2. Do not include any symbols, numbers or whatsoevers. (only words) 3. The announced codename of your choice will be PERMANENT. (no changing of codenames once selected.) About Anime Representatives Example (for those who do not understand) Trixx's representative > Haruhi Suzumiya Louiz's representative > Kuchiki Rukia Blanche's representative > Sakura (from T.C) Just inform any co-founders/leaders abt something that confuses you. Thank you, -Blanche[/quote] [b]pleas read those. ^ & i tink dat d' spies are only..[/b] -- [b]Chosen Five [5] + Co-/Founders [[i]Louiz/Me, Trixx, Blanche[/i]] -- but,, i'll ask S. Blanche later.[/b]

Last edited by ♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥ (2008-05-22 04:49:00)

♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] S. Louiz - sis i already post the details above ur post . . tnx agen bye![/b]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]@sis shai:even tough i like to join in becoming spies i can't because the slots are now occupied by the chosen 5 and even if you submit your entry they won't accept it..[/b][/align]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] waaa. im here spies. XD soo what's happening? :D [/b]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^there's someone who want to join gt spies but as we all said gt spies are fully booked[/b]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^i decided i don't wanna be a spy anymore :D pls take me out of the spies,i decided being a normal member is just ok..thanks

Last edited by pinkblack08 (2008-05-22 04:54:15)

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ well, ok its your decision to do it though, :D it isn't a must to join GT spy. :) thanks for reminding us about that. @ andrea : who are those? let me know? :paranoid: [/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-05-22 04:55:41)

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^ that's ♥shai03♥ or sis trina who wanted to be a spy @topic : why not sis lovelee aka philixre will be the exchange of sis phia bcoz she quitted??it's ok for you sis? edited: is there any official spy siggies?[/b]

Last edited by bheszt_09 (2008-05-22 04:59:48)

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ actually when were talking about it yesterday me and sis blanche were choosing within those 2, so if phia quits we might get lovelee as an exchange for her, if she will agree =) [/b]
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ i think but you should put [b]graphic troops[/b] on it
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ andrea : from each member of GT spy, you can request from the C0-FOUNDERS (me,blanche and louiz ) or make your own with your GT spy number and codename. But were still thinking about the GT spy official siggy. ;) REMEMBER : dont copy others. =D [/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-05-22 05:07:45)

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@tricia : oh..i'm still thinking if i'm gonna request.. btw,let's wait for sis lovelee's decision about it[/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ btw, i've PM her in ym and she agree, so here's the final list of GT spy : Co-/Founders: Blanche (blancheee48) Trixx (triciabianca) Louiz (rockerbabylouiz) The CHOSEN ONES (5) Kim (kimyasay10) Kiel (kielmaru_07) Linniie (Linniie) Andrea (bheszt_09) Lovelee (philixre) btw, just inform us if you dont want to be a spy anymore. thanks [/b]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^oh ok.. btw,my members list isn't complete yet bcoz i can't access page two of the members list of our group..i don't know why,those members who are only on the first page of the list are those who i know[/b]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]konnichiwa. :D wat's d topic ?? :ninja:[/b]
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hello..am new here^^ i was invited by 1 of member here... hope im welcome..^^ its about graphic ryt? i want to share my thread about graphics^^ http://theftalk.com/t32086-anime-request-for-the-cool-people...lolx.html
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]B. Samilbz & other New Mem's of G.T.[/i] welcom 2 G.T. enjoy. :D[/b]
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

tnx..^^ im glad that im welcomed^^
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:02

[ 9 queries - 0.569 second ]
Privacy Policy