• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

I Will post it again so that everyone can see :D [flash=350x150]http://h1.ripway.com/Kimyasay69/kimdd.swf[/flash]
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b]^that's great sis kim. :thumbsup:[/b]
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@_berii.^ü - thanks sis. ;) @topic - I Will have a signature request by next day if you agree that this will be the prize: Will be posted at the main page and the description of the Graphic troops group/
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][i]^wow sis kim i like it i'll use that later [/i][/b][/align]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@kim:i wanna know more about the contest..please don't be invisible so I can pm you regarding that =|
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

you can send message to me via common sense go to [b]PM[/b] at the top of the graphic troops banner >> send new message Send to: kimyasay10

Last edited by kimyasay10 (2008-05-20 01:46:48)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=gray] Hell-o everyBEINGONTHISTHREAD. =D Ugh, I can't find any [b]TsubasaChronicles:TokyoRevelations(TC:TR)[/b] signature. -.- Can someone make one for me? LOL I'll give him/her a reputation. =) Jaa~~ [/color]
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@blanchee hmmm I think i can make you one... but depending on you if you want to hire me..
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]g'morning or g'afternoon guys. ^^ i'm online now. :)[/b]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^hello there...gonna offline now..sooner or later
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][i]good afternun everybody haixx,school days is coming again [/i][/b][/align]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]T^gud afternoon sis andrea...yeah "pasukan na nman"..[/b][/align]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][i]^good afternun too sis elaine yah,when school days i will be not that much active as much as i am now[/i][/b][/align]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] hiya blanchee.louiz.cutiegal.lovelee.andrea. :) konnichiwa. (*good afternoon* ) [/b]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]S. Trixx[/b] konnichiwa. btw,, umm.. just wanna ask. [img]http://i28.tinypic.com/33vnc7b.gif[/img] ^ wer did yu get d' box or how did yu make d' box of dat ?? heehee..
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]Argh! School.School again! :doubt:[/i] Ayways.. Gud afternoon [b]GT![/b] :D
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b][color=#6699FF]hello guys! gud afternoon! so wat did i miss?[/color][/b]

Last edited by ♥shai03♥ (2008-05-20 04:43:09)

cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]konnichi wa too sis trixx..hi sis louiz,shai and iana.. S.louiz: the font in your signature is cool..whart font is that?hehehe[/b][/align]

Last edited by cutiegal (2008-05-20 05:05:38)

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ that's only century gothic. haha. ii just choose the simple one. :D @ louiz : it was just stored here in my laptop, dunno where i get that.XD i think glitter graphics =( btw, that wasn't a box before, its on pieces. like the top etc. btw, what font did you use on your new siggy. i think im familiar with that :/ [/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-05-20 04:57:52)

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]^hi sis elaine. S. Trixx. oh ok. i'll try to find one too. :ninja: :lol:[/b]

Last edited by ♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥ (2008-05-20 04:59:33)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:35

[ 9 queries - 0.548 second ]
Privacy Policy