• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b]@louiz. i dont know, just got back too. btw, can i only call you louiz?because im older than you. :D[/b]

Last edited by _berii.^ü (2008-05-17 09:24:12)

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=center][b]^ ukie. sure. yu don' need to tell me. :lol: btw,, i'll call yu ate rissa. x] is it ukie??[/b][/align]
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i25.tinypic.com/zvpy5i.jpg[/img] [img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]wee.. I'm back too.. just finished eating dinner.. wee.. maybe tomorrow I'll go to the hospital.. so I can't online.. btw.. hi sis Louiz and sis Rissa!! what has happened here??[/b][/color]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^ hi too. :] i dunno'. i just came back from a very short vacation. ^^ w8,, how com yur goin' to d hospital??[/b][/align]
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]@louiz. yeah. =)[/b]

Last edited by _berii.^ü (2008-05-17 09:32:39)

_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]@sis lhien. why're you goin' to the hospital? guys im sorry i doubled my post. :D [/b]

Last edited by _berii.^ü (2008-05-17 09:37:33)

u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i25.tinypic.com/zvpy5i.jpg[/img] [img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]^hi sis rissa.. can I get your ym?? @sis louiz.. my brother's in the hospital..[/b][/color]
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]@sis lhien. sure. here it is. :arrow: risjane_910[/b] [spoiler][b]im really sorry i doubled my post a while ago. =( [/b][/spoiler]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] hello everyone. :D [/b]
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]@tricia. hi. how are you?[/b]

Last edited by _berii.^ü (2008-05-17 09:40:47)

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]@ S. Tricia :: hi sis. ^^ @ New Members :: welcom 2 GT. enjoy. read d' rules.[/b][/align]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hello.. AGAIN =D What's teh news abt teh contest? I'm not updated. :doubt:
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^oh yeah,me too.. what's the rules?hehe i wanna join.lol i guess we should also use the avatar of the winning member...
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Did you mean, Signature? :eh:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ooh.evening all :wow: not active today.and tumoro :wallbash: so i wanna know abot contest :lol:
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ elo S. Linniie. :D S. Kim is not OL right now. And, I'm not that updated either. And and and.. No one's here. :paranoid:
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] sis kim was online a while ago at YM, but i dont talk to her. :wallbash: im kinda busy, so i forgot to ask her about the contest. XD [/b]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

sist blanche and sist trixx weew. so nobody know here =( i just can waiting nooee :P
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ yea i think nobody knows, XD L0L~ i think we can't start the contest until sis kim tell us to do so. =( [/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Well, yeah, she is teh leader. =) Okay, gudnyt/morning guys. It's 12:00AM here. I need to play Trickster, NOW! XO ByeBye~
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:12

[ 9 queries - 0.582 second ]
Privacy Policy