• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

^ ^ oh okay. hehe.
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=center][b] here's my personal information : [img]http://i28.tinypic.com/33vnc7b.gif[/img] sorry if it looks ugly :doubt: i know that, =( anyway, DONT COPY i'll kill you! =D [/b][/align]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-05-14 13:36:45)

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^ cool. :O huhuhu.. i'm missing photoshop. T___T LOLZ~ :lol:[/b][/align]
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

~ toinkz - read page 38 - 47 :O > Joirca left.. oh how sad.. she really is a newbie and i think this is her first time on a forum. but she's nice.. i kinda have some chat with her on PM.. she's s nice although yah she had lots of spamming done. i think she doesnt know the meaning of spam. hope she's ok out there. > anyone still awake out here? [spoiler][/spoiler]
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ yeah. i'm still awake.:eh: [spoiler] dang. i can't login to ym. what's the problem?!??:mad: [/spoiler]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] me too im still awake. @ sis louiz : thanks sis :) lol. anyway, maybe i'll edit that post tomorrow. some people might copy :ninja: kiddin =D [/b]
daleboycute
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]ur pic: [img]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i147/dalealejandro/Image007.jpg[/img] real name: dale p. alejandro nickname:dale birthdate:april 26, 1995 age:13 likes: [b]food[/b] chicken [b]color[/b] blue not plastic,always in your back,simple but cute dislikes: [b]food[/b] pusit [b]color[/b] red plastic,back fighter,demanding etc..... skill: basic anything about yourself: hi guys im dale from malabon city cute,tall,smart,etc.... i like 2 play some street games always surfing in the net wants to ba an actor some day have a love life(sorry im taken) never been a back figher always in your side have the shoulder 2 cry on a joke i hope its ok 2 u^^ message to all: hey guys hope u will like me as your group mate try ur best never give up being polite is a very importan to a person always smile dnt be so rude dnt be demandin -[i]dale[/i][/align]
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ whoa. your cute dale.:eh: [b]topic[/b]: good morning to all.:D
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ^ morning too.. ^^, ohh.. my last visit it was 40 pages.. whoa.. wat did i mis.?
DuhMhizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cutiegal]^good nyt to you sis duhmizz..btw, what's ur real name?[/quote] are you asking me??Well just call me des

Last edited by DuhMhizz (2008-05-14 20:17:47)

leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^hai S.des.. :D:D morning.. :)
DuhMhizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=leojennyzi]^hai S.des.. morning..[/quote] Ahm... Whatcha doing??
dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]good morning to all.. :)[/b]
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=DuhMhizz]Ahm... Whatcha doing??[/quote] soud trip.. hihih.. ^ ^ morning dianne.. :D:D
dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]@my sisszy jenni: good morning too.. hehe.. :) what's the topic here? lol btw, welcome all new members!! :eh:[/b]
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=dianne_dynasty12]@my sisszy jenni: good morning too.. hehe.. :) what's the topic here? lol btw, welcome all new members!! :eh:[/quote] hihih.. eat na u breakfast.?? well dunno.. it seems that only two of us are online.. hehehe
dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@jenni: yes.. i think sis.. :) they are still sleeping.. lol.. just kidding.. :eh:
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ^hehehehe.. yah.. i think.. hehehe.. our music is all japanese.. lol.. i cant understand.. hehehehe.. :lol:
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]mowning to all!!! so what's happening here?[/b][/align]
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ^morning S.elaine.. i made a new fansign 4 u.. :D:D oh nothing.. its seems that only 3 of us is online here.. hhihi.. they are all sleeping.. :D joke

Last edited by leojennyzi (2008-05-14 23:08:42)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:00

[ 9 queries - 0.693 second ]
Privacy Policy