• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[img]http://i25.tinypic.com/zvpy5i.jpg[/img] [img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]^what post number..? sorry my ftalk is adjusted so I can see 30 posts per page..[/b][/color]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

^ Post #588
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=cutiegal]actually that is what i mean..i mean is like if Ms. Kim is the president, there is a vice president... don't leave this group..you made this and you are the leader to us who we will follow...[/quote] yah i think the word you said w/c is substitute is wrong..
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^hmm... maybe mi.Kim jus intrpret it.. we never ment to pist off her..
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Huhu what's going on huhu BesLinniie!!! :crybaby: Somebody!! XD
dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think sis kim is busy and she dont have enough time for our group.. having a good leader in a group is very much important.. sis kim: sorry for that sis kim.. we dont want you to leave becoz you are the leader.. and we understand you.. but i want to ask something.. are you still interested of this group?
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b][i]@sis kim:pls don't leave we're sorry about everything we didn't know that everything is gonna end up like this pls don't leave we're sorry and like sis dianne's question are still interested here? pls don't leave us here :( @momi mae::ugh..momi,we gotta problem here :([/i][/b]
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ^yah.yah.. were very [b]SOORII[/b] ate kim.. that not we ment to be. dont leave us.
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=dianne_dynasty12]blancheee48 wrote: ^ Ohyeah. Forgot abt teh contest. o.O She also forgot abt teh approval of teh officers/co-leaders. Our group really needs officers n co-leaders. Because S. Kim is not always around. i think we should ask sis kim about the co-leaders first.. coz as you can see, she is always not here.. what do you think guys?[/quote] [quote=blanche ^ Ohyeah. Forgot abt teh contest. o.O She also forgot abt teh approval of teh officers/co-leaders. Our group really needs officers n co-leaders. Because S. Kim is not always around.[/quote] whew,, just finished reading ur post from page 28-32.. that's long.. Welcome to new comer: sis Alyssa and Diansari =) [quote=bembi]Biography Format is on page 27 to all members please fill up this one so every member will know a little more about you. (another suggestion for this Biography = can we put it on one post? i mean compiled it so we dont have to scroll over the pages to search on it? like compiled it and put it on the first page? can we do that here?) Officers? discussion about this is still on pending.. ( well,, actually some member request that we should have some co-leader so if ever our Founder Ms. Kim is not available we can manage to decide on small plans we have here. and of course,, major plans still needed some approval from her) Siggy Contest: Yes,, i think we shoul need this one.. coz ive noticed our Group has so many siggy :lol: We need One Official Siggy/Banner for our group agree? Makig this contest i think we need some mechanics and prize for the winner LOL ( for more fun right?) everyone is allowed to join this discussion.. we can all give our own opinion to improve our eGroup Team..[/quote] >> whoa.. i decided to compile this messages we discussed about for the officials that would [b]help[/b] Ms.Kim since we cant replace her .she is our founder.. so,, if ever Ms.Kim would be here she can read this and understand that all we want are some co-officers that woul again [b]help[/b] her.. not to replace her. i hope Ms.Kim would read this and understand us. we're sorry if u got upset about this topic but that's now we intend to do.. were discussing this matter for the sake of our mini group. that's all.[/quote] [spoiler]this is just my own opinion[/spoiler]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Yeah. I agree. The discussion was only our aim for our group to be better. Not to replace you.
dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]ur opinion is just like my opinion sis..[/b]
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ LOL.. yes,, of course siszy.. we dont want anyone leaving our group.. nor,, anyone having misundertsnding here.. >> we shoul be having fun here ayt? [spoiler]i hope this problem would be resolve soon[/spoiler]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Same here. ;[ So S. Kim, please don't make it a big deal, we're just trying to help. The important thing is, we're all having fun. Not arguing.
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center]whoa..thnx 4 approving.. troop leader!! yaiie!![/align]
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ welcome yhanikz :D we do have some Biography Format that u can fill up (it's on page 27) so we can know a liitle more about u :D
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Yhanikz: Welcome to GT. Hope you'll have fun. And if you browse between teh pages, you'll see some signatures/linkbars/buttons. Just feel free to use them. ^^ =(

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-14 01:34:52)

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b][i]@yhanikz welcum here enjoy and fill up da biography :D[/i][/b]

Last edited by bheszt_09 (2008-05-14 01:41:09)

leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]@yhanikz[/b] welcum here.. ^ ^ ^ yah.. thats right.. I hope that ate kim is not agry to us now.. coz its just for the good of the group.. and so that it will be lot of fun here.. [spoiler]my english is so waacckkyy :D[/spoiler]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Uhuh. I hope she understands. =(
dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

we are just thinking for the best.. and i think it's not irrelevant.. ryt? :wallbash: let's have [i]fun na lang..[/i]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:30

[ 9 queries - 0.636 second ]
Privacy Policy