• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b]@ishi[/b] Oh yeah. I'm still young. :D
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

heya ppl,i'm here :D soory for the late invite :wallbash: @chika.symphatica:wow sis that's really nyc!! =) can i use that?hehe
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b][i][quote=chika.symphatica]bheszt_09 wrote: hmm...how bout the oldest girl here will be called momi and the oldest boii here will be called dadi and the others is our kapatids ^i think da oldest girl n' boy irr in gfz troops.. me and botskiemae :lol: botskiemae isz 23 :o and me isz 19 turning 20 :O .. :lol: wahahaha[/quote] wahahaha....we thought dat sis donna a.k.a. nayze is the oldest girl i dunno what is her age ryt now??? @topic:nice gfx sis mae...hmmm,wondering when the contest will start :paranoid:[/i][/b]

Last edited by bheszt_09 (2008-05-12 20:30:00)

leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^hai guyz.. :D:D:(
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

another siggy i made. haha. i was soo bored at home. [img]http://i26.tinypic.com/2885hkj.gif[/img] <">
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ weee.. hi guys.. :D antonette on the house.. LOL.. i hope im welcome :paranoid: thanks for accpeting me in ur group.. err.. now our group.. i hope that i can contribute in here. :D love u all guys. i think i know some of our members already.. but still i wanna be close to all of u.. we are here to strengthen our bonds together right? so lets get closer.. cozy.:redface: >> [s]thinking how we can get closer..[/s]
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ^ welcome to the group, bembi.:D
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[i]nice siggy u made sis bianx[/i]
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

aw,, tnx sis bianx.. mwaaah~ BTW.. nc siggy u got there :eh:
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]bhezt_09[/b] and [b]bembi[/b]: thanks.:) [b]mae[/b]: the siggy you made is so cute.:wow:
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@bembi: welcome here sis.. :D=)=) @bianx_06 nice sig sis.. :thumbsup::thumbsup: hope i can make one too.. hihi
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

< ooh.. sis phia is here too.. welcome sis mwaaah~ were on the same group.. how nice. :D and yes.. lots of siggy u've made for our group are so nice..i even so userbar,, blinkie ang avatar. i cant choose which one to put as my siggy.. can i ask?.. ahm.. do we have our banner? i mean.. lots of siggy but which one is the official siggy of our group?
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ^ i think there would be a contest here regarding what siggy will we use.=) [b]leojennyzi[/b]: thanks.:D
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^np sis.. yes we have.. ohh.. so excited.. hihihi.. but i dont think if i can join.? hehe
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ^ why do you think so? everyone can join. your a member of this group too.:eh::thumbsup:
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hihihi.. im scared.. their are many great gfx maker here.. weeeeeeeeee.. :D
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

eii... guys??? what are you talking about?im so offtopic...
dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]im back!! :D @topic: let's wait for sis kim's announcement regarding that contest.. :) @ momi (chika.symphatica): yes.. i agree.. :) [/b]

Last edited by dianne_dynasty12 (2008-05-12 22:13:59)

leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@03_khine_03 dont bee... hmmm.. were just talkinh about the sig contest.. @dianne.. hai dianne.. hihi
iShi
» n00b
1969-12-31

@ Renz: i thought you were older than me. To all: Good morning. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:40

[ 10 queries - 0.089 second ]
Privacy Policy