• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

@daleboycute: You can answer the boigraphy format S. Kim created.
Jorica_143
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

bye guys see u later.....=):D:kiss:
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i25.tinypic.com/zvpy5i.jpg[/img] [img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]@daleboycute.. yeah.. u shud.. the format's in pg. 27.. wee... [/b][/color]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I've recruited 5(or less) members to join our group. Hope they'll join. (=
nayze
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Hi Sis Lhien [/b] - call me [b]camille[/b], coz sis dianne refuse to call me donna hehe coz her ate's name is donna too plus sis louiz is another donna, so we stick with the second name to prevent confusion :D[/align]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wehe im back :paranoid: did i miss sumthin here :rolleyes:
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^ hey sis linniie. ^^ nupe,, yu didn't miss nything here.[/b][/align]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wee huraayy!! btw i have one linkie. back to school :lol: (even in here i still school, and keep waiting for holiday) [img]http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x157/hiei_kilua/gtlinkie.gif[/img]
kawaii07
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Real me[/b] Picture: [align=center][spoiler][img]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z194/chelzz13/rachelle/eio1ew_th.jpg[/img][/spoiler][/align] Likes: coffee. graphics. basketball. i love PBA =) Dislikes: judgemental. insensitive. liars. plastic. feeler. Plastik or just being yourself? : just being myself [b]Basics[/b] Real name: rachelle bolalin N-name: chelle Birthdate: 06-13-91 Age: 16 Status: single Location: valenzuela city Motto: never say die Hobbies: surfing the net [b]Favorites[/b] Food: any filipino food Song: RnB songs Color(s): pink and brown [b]Special thanks to[/b] Message to all: hello everyone! hope we can be friends! i love you all! :kiss: Friends in Ftalk: no one :cry:
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

just passed by
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hello guys! i'm a new member. and this is the info abt me. [b]Real me[/b] Picture:[img]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn299/blue-angel17/apr08018.jpg[/img] Likes: People who understands me and cares for me. Dislikes: People who backstabbed me and talk abt something bad abt me! Plastik or just being yourself? : (please answer) Just being me! [b]Basics[/b] Real name: Trina Shaira Janelle N. Lunzaga ( pretty long eh? ) N-name: Shai or Shai shai Birthdate: February 17 1997 Age: 11 yrs old Status: *cruxing* Location: Imus,Cavite PH Motto: Throw your worries to the wind and let it fly to God, the happiness and joy will come back to you at the end of your life. Hobbies: Using the computer , using my psp , playing wid my lil sis . . [b]Favorites[/b] Food: Macaroni . . etc. Song: Forget About Me , Coming for you. Color(s): Blue and White. [b]Special thanks to[/b] Message to all: hello guys! I hope that I will have more frenz here cuz I know dat people here are so nyc! see ya around! Friends in Ftalk: Ajhay, Louiz, Kim, Linnie . . for me dey are my frenz but i don't know to dem . .

Last edited by ♥shai03♥ (2008-05-14 04:04:53)

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]welcom 2 d' new members of GT. ^^ enjoy. --- @ S. Linniie :: wow. so cute. i luv it coz' it's a pencil. :lol: nyc.[/b][/align]
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

For the contest guys what should be the prize? i can't think?
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]^ sis louiz wat's the topic anyway?[/b]
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]sis kimmie - sis wat's the contest?[/b]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ate kim mm... their sigg will be used by all member. and she/he will get repu from all of us (or maybe some of us :lol: ) welcome all new member nice to meet u all :wow: sist louiz i labb pencil too :D
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] for those new ones, welcome to GT. HAve fun ;) @ linnie : hiya sis! :D love the pencil you did. :) can i use it? ..what's the topic? =| [/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-05-14 04:27:39)

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]@triciabianca - sis do u know the contest?=|[/b]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]@ S. phia :: tnx 4 d' fansign. ^^ --- i'll be making some fansyns. who wants?? ^^ --- @ S. Kimmy [kimyasay] :: umm.. i tink d' prize should be lyk wat sis linniie said. ^^[/b][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:30

[ 9 queries - 0.427 second ]
Privacy Policy