• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=center][b]elloo guys. i'm bak. wut did i miss ?? :paranoid:[/b][/align]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

^ Lol. Nothing much. There's no topic. -.-
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ blanchee : yea im going to continue, i think i haven't receive khine and botskiemae's picture. [/b]
dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im back!.. :) is sis kim around?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

im back too :wow: and welcome nu member :wow:
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@S. Trixx: Ahh. I see. I'm excited for the avatar!
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ S. Linnie : sis, what pic of yours will i use for the avatar. :D S.Dianne : sis, care for ex fansign? :P [/b]
dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]@ sis trix: uhmm.. im planning to give you one acctually.. :) but it's up to you if you will also give me.. @ topic: where's everybody? :ninja:[/b]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^ present!! i'm here. :lol:[/b][/align]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]wee. me too, im here ;) [/b]
DuhMhizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im also here :D
dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

we are present!! haha :lol:
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]soo,, wat is d' topic ?? :paranoid:[/b][/align]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

get bored in fti and i came here :ninja: but i think no great topics here too :lol: lets find topic. sist trixx i wanna ask sumthin :D in yur sig, u didnt give ur copyrighted in my,sist louiz,and one u use but why u give it in dianne and duhmizz? :/ just curious :D

Last edited by Linniie (2008-05-12 10:18:35)

dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

haha.. yes.. noticed that too sis tricia.. :)
DuhMhizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hi Linnie Nice Avatar... :D --------------------------------- Oh yeah... I've noticed it too :D

Last edited by DuhMhizz (2008-05-12 10:36:23)

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ linnie : i didn't notice that the the layer of the text[/b][i] ( the "trixx.xii" text) [/i][b] was hidden. i just found it out when i post it in here. :lol: [/b]
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

sorry if i haven't posted for a couple of days. well, i've made a siggy. i got bored so i decided to make one. [img]http://i27.tinypic.com/fy25i9.gif[/img] <">

Last edited by bianx_06 (2008-05-12 19:02:01)

chika.symphatica
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=bheszt_09]hmm...how bout the oldest girl here will be called momi and the oldest boii here will be called dadi and the others is our kapatids[/quote] ^i think da oldest girl n' boy irr in gfz troops.. me and botskiemae :lol: botskiemae isz 23 :o and me isz 19 turning 20 :O .. :lol: wahahaha btw.. im backsz.. geeezz!!.. ders so many post :crybaby: out of place... :cry: and uhhmm.. i hav a suggestion.. lets just hav "events/entertainmet" for da examples.. every month we hav gfx contest... and so on... its just a suggestion ;) btw.. i've made sum gfx.. i'm gonna share it wit u guysz :redface: [img]http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/1976/zgfxtroopsch9.gif[/img] [img]http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/6296/zgraphictroopspe9.gif[/img] yeah i know its shit :puke: .. :lol: feel free to use it guysz :redface: labshues all gfx troops :kiss:

Last edited by chika.symphatica (2008-05-12 20:01:46)

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Wow i like it ate mae! :wow: i'll use it
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:26

[ 10 queries - 0.769 second ]
Privacy Policy