• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=center][b][color=#ff6699]♥[/color] ^ hi sis bianx. welcom 2 Graphic Troops. --- @ sis ishi :: yep. dat's a good idea. i agree abt dat. =)[/b][/align]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

@S. Linniie: Yeah. Saved it as JPG. Hehe. I'll just try to edit the avatar. (: @S. Ishi: I kinda agree. And also, I'm kinda confused. o.O @S. Bianx: Welcome To GT. :] @S. Kim: So, you agree? lol

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-11 09:29:46)

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ blanchee : that's alright, lols. can i also make avatar, just give me the pictures of your chosen top 5 i will make it. :eh: @ duhmizz : sure you can use them, but remember i dont put ur name in their. =( sorry for that, @ cudlygirl : sure you can sis :) @ cutiegal : *ty* :redface: @ bianx : hiya! welcome to graphic troops. have fun! ;) [/b]
DuhMhizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=triciabianca]@ duhmizz : sure you can use them, but remember i dont put ur name in their. sorry for that,[/quote] it's ok sis.. Doesnt matter anyway :D gonna use it tomorrow :D
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@S. Trixx: I agree to that. I'll post my picture now, okay? :] [url=http://i30.tinypic.com/15oxldw.jpg]CLICK BLANCHE[/url] I like kissing walls you know. KIDDING** ^^
pinkxmarvee.o29
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink][b] newbie here.. :lol:..thnx for accepting me.. [/b][/color]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[i]hi sis..all of you @kimmy::is there any signature representing our group? besides the siggy that is wid the names of louiz,tricia and others? [/i]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^ here's one. [img]http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll114/LOUiiZe-27/Siggies/graphictroops.jpg[/img] <">[/b][/align]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] here's the batch 2 : it still the same design, animation, but different names :lol: a repu is appreciated. =D kiddin ;) [align=center][img]http://i30.tinypic.com/24lvptl.gif[/img] <">[/align] lol. do i need to make a 3rd batch? :wallbash: [/b]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[i]oh sis tricia how sweet:D thanks for including moi :D[/i]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ no prob sis. ily :kiss: [/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ S. Trixx, BTW, are you going to continue the avatar? :] 'Cause if not, I'm going to remove my picture. XD I'm shyshyshy XD
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^ u looks nice in the pic sis blanchee ;) sure, btw, [spoiler][i] sino sino b ung mga gus2 nio kasali sa avatar? :paranoid: the top 5 chosen? :D [/i][/spoiler][/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-05-11 09:58:51)

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[i][quote=triciabianca]^ no prob sis. ily :kiss:[/quote] ily too sis thanks again i'm just planning to make some :([/i]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@S, Trixx: Haha. Me? Looking nice? Lol. Thanks for the compliment! (: Hm, maybe you should pick those members who are most active in the forums and teh GT Group (:
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ ok i'll choose, :lol: i hope some members won't get mad at me if i dont choose them, :wallbash: lol. help me =( [/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-05-11 10:30:34)

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][color=#ff6699]♥[/color]^ yep, i agree. wy don't yu just choose d' active members. heehee.. just saying. ^^ --- sigh*.. umm.. just wanna ask wer can we download a free photoshop not d' free trial? coz' i really wanna use ps. [sup]sorry 4 d' O.T.[/sup][/b][/align]
DuhMhizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hi sis triciabianca! where do you make this sig??? [img]http://i30.tinypic.com/24lvptl.gif[/img] Just wanna know :D

Last edited by DuhMhizz (2008-05-11 10:28:11)

03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=blancheee48]BTW, I changed kimmy(03_khine_03) --> Louiz.[/quote] aww.. it hurts you know.. lol hahaha ok ill remove the pic I posted at page 6..

Last edited by 03_khine_03 (2008-05-11 10:28:52)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@S. Louiz: Dunno either. T_T Maybe we need to buy CD installers or something. o.O @S. Trixx: Here are some member suggestions who are always online: (well, some of them are almost XD) S. Louiz B. Renz S. Kim(yasay) S. Linniie ME (haha I you want to XD) S. Philixre S. Pinkmarvee Uh there are my suggestions But I think I'm not that updated with the other members. :] @S. Kimmy: IM SORRY! I didn't notice that you posted a picture. T_T. I apologize. :[

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-11 10:29:55)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:25

[ 9 queries - 0.649 second ]
Privacy Policy