• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

well,blachee said she'll chnge me and replace louiz.. removed my pic

Last edited by 03_khine_03 (2008-05-11 10:26:00)

leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

woow.. we have a great music player.. hihihihi.. soo.. cute.. =) i love chipmunks.. hihihi.. weeee.. and great siggy samples too.. for the troop.. weeee :wow::wow::wow:
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Kim: Uh YES. Need it ASAP. BTW, I changed kimmy(03_khine_03) --> Louiz. Do you agree guys? ^^ @Louiz: That signature is SO nice. :] BTW BTW, post an avatar-sized picture of yourself please. (: @iana27: I'm going to try teh linkbar (: YAY 28 memberssss Cool playlist ;) Can you also add alvin and teh chipmunks-guillotine(urbandub)? It's pretty cute and good. :] Welcome new comers.

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-11 07:03:52)

marra06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice player, haha.. :D == owkie. jest dropping by.
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Uh are we allowed to speak in Filipino in groupmode? lol~ just askingg TY BTW sis :] You like pretty ((: Louiz left,
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][color=#ff6699]♥[/color] @ sis Blanche : umm.. wy should we post an avatar-sized pic of our selves ?? here's my pic -- [url]http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll114/LOUiiZe-27/My%20Pics/Image120-1.jpg[/url]. ^ hope it's ukie. i dun' hav an avatar-sized eh.[/b][/align]

Last edited by ♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥ (2008-05-11 07:18:07)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Not all are going to post their pictures. I only chose 5 members to be featured in the avatar that I'm going to make. Unfortunately, the last member chosen was supposed to be kimmy (03_khine_03) but she's not present. And I need to make the avatar right now. I mean ASAP. :] ORAYT Guys, wait for the avatar. ^^ I apologize for the other members who weren't chosen. :[
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] anyway here's a siggy, i made sorry if it doesn't look good,. and only selected members are their, dont worry, i'll make a batch two for others ;) [align=center][img]http://i26.tinypic.com/2a8g6le.gif[/img] <">[/align] and for the boys, im still doing it :lol: [/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-05-11 07:34:53)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ omg I like it! I'm going to use it afterwards ANYWAY about the avatar, I'm having troubles with Lunapic. Err. The animation won't work. Stupid site. x.x But still, I'll try my best to fix it And I hope it'll work
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

woah thanks triaciabianca i'll use it what's your ym trix?
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ blanchee : thanks sis, :D @ kimyasay10 : x_trish_lovesu_x@yahoo.com is the ym ;) anyway, im trying to create a siggy with ur pictures, lol :wallbash: but unfortunately, i dont have any. :lol: ..wondering if i can join the 5 chosen members, ..kiddin`, i know ur all full. :D[/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-05-11 07:42:53)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wee too much cutie sig there :lol: i'll use it one by one =D
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Trixx: Then we'll just post teh pictures LOL Just kidding.. And sorry I didn't include you in the ft 5. I've finished the avatar. And it turned out horrible T______________T Here's the avatar [img]http://i30.tinypic.com/2w5okug.gif[/img] @Linniie: Sorry if your picture got blurry. Idk what happened to it. I hate the avatar!! @Kim: Maybe we should have co-leaders, Eh? Just an opinion ^^

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-11 08:00:33)

DuhMhizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hi tricia.. I like the signature u have made.. can i use it?

Last edited by DuhMhizz (2008-05-11 08:29:23)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

sist blanche cool sist :lol: i think i know why it blur. u save it in jpg ? coz i save it in png :lol: i'll use it. tumoro maybe. i wanna off now :penguin:
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wow! tricia.. i lurve your siggy.. weeh.. gonna use it.. hehe :wow:
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

weee...thanks for approving me..hahaha....i like the siggy you made sis tricia..
iShi
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thanks for approving me. :D @ Sis tricia: Cute siggy. [b]Siggy Suggestion[/b]: Each of us have our own personality, ayt?. I think all the member of this group can submit an anime, cartoon, pixel, etc. photo[which suites their personality] and one of us will edit it and put it in a one siggy. Whatcha think? :D [spoiler]my english sucks.[/spoiler]

Last edited by iShi (2008-05-11 08:51:18)

bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i'm new here. just wanna say hello to everyone.:D:thumbsup: [b]sis kim.[/b] thanks for accepting my request to be a part of this group.:eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:26

[ 9 queries - 0.085 second ]
Privacy Policy