• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

thx si linnie.. wow! nice banner you've got :wow: so cool..
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

WOah! Thanks guys for the comment! And thanks troop leader for the repu! :D
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] wow. nice work kuya renz :P did this group allow other members without the knowledge in graphics? :paranoid: [/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yahahaha XD YAY I'm accepted XP BTW guys, I made a signature for us, Graphic Troops ((: [img]http://i29.tinypic.com/2rr8efk.png[/img] The quote is funny though. I just made it up. Pretty dumb, Eh? XD You can grab it if you want. As long as you're a member ((:
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ welcome here blanchee. :D have fun! :) [/b]
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Oh! Hi there blanchee! Welcome to the Graphic Troops! :eh:
nayze
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Oh wow, great designs just kip on coming! Didnt realise [b]Renz[/b] made the banner, awesome work,! lurve it, i better be the one on the right hehehe! Welcome sis [b]Eloisa[/b] Wow nice siggie sis blancheee48
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thank you thank you.. for welcoming me.. hehe.. hey blanchee.. your pre-made siggy is so cute.. ehehe.. =)

Last edited by cudly_girl_003 (2008-05-10 07:38:18)

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ yeah it is so cute i love it :D
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][color=#ff6699]♥[/color] elloo guys. i'm new here in dis group. hope i'm welcome here. ^^ btw, tnx 4 accepting me here. hope i'd know all of yu a lot better.[/b][/align]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Tricia, Renz : Thanks for welcoming me here. @Kim, Nayze, CudlyGirl : Thanks! I'm happy to share ~ ((: @Gfc Troops Members : Please, just call me [b](sis) Blanche[/b] x)
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] wee.. sis blanchee nice works! :D @ louiz : wow! we have the same location sis, i didn't know ur also here in qatar :eh: welcome to those new ones.. :D have fun! ;) ..lol, how about having some code names? :lol: [/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-05-10 10:32:10)

cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

WOah! Welcome to the new members! :D

Last edited by cLsC_101™ (2008-05-10 09:22:18)

angieli_kawaii
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i'm new here wee..

Last edited by angieli_kawaii (2008-05-10 10:52:13)

cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Woah! A new member! A new comer! Hello there! And welcome to Graphic Troops. You'll surely enjoy here! :D
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wee :o its already page 4 :wallbash: hiya sist blanche ;) hiya sist louiz ;) uh oh.to much profesional there :redface::retard: sist blanche ask ur permission to use that siggy :D i wanna use it noe, but if u didnt agree,i'll take it down ;]

Last edited by Linniie (2008-05-10 11:19:28)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Ofcourse you can (: Evryone can! :] @Tricia: I agree! Haha. Having codenames might be fun. x) [b]Welcome new comers ((:[/b]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

thankies sist :wow: ily so much :wow: code names :question: what is that :paranoid:
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Haha no problem :] Arr Codenames Uh like .. nicknames? but not actually your name haha like wth HAHA Hm. Like Class-S'. They have codenames too. xp
botskiemae
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center]thanks kim! hi guys! me and chika.symphatica are your new co-members! hihi gud luck to us! yeah! :cool: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: botskiemae&chika.symphatica[/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:13

[ 9 queries - 0.650 second ]
Privacy Policy