• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=center][b]@ renz: i am using ur sig.. sorry if i didn't ask permission first.. anyway i put you in my credit list.. @ duhmizz: hmm.. they are planning for a siggy contest.. i suggest that the sig that will be declared the winner will be our official siggy.. what do you think?[/b][/align]

Last edited by dianne_dynasty12 (2008-05-12 03:49:50)

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[i][quote=dianne_dynasty12]triciabianca wrote: To all the people listed below, i need ur PICTURES, you can post the link here, if you dont post yours asap. i might change ur name with others. S. Louiz B. Renz S. Kim(yasay) S. Linniie S. Blanchee S. Philixre S. Pinkmarvee Me S. Khine B. botskiemae S. cudlygirl cia0! my name is not on the list.. but i want to!![/quote] what's dis list for? TOPIC::hmm...yeah...i think too (:[/i]
DuhMhizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=dianne_dynasty12]@ duhmizz: hmm.. they are planning for a siggy contest.. i suggest that the sig that will be declared the winner will be our official siggy.. what do you think?[/quote] I agree to you :D :thumbsup:

Last edited by DuhMhizz (2008-05-12 03:13:44)

cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@dianne yeah sis I agree with that, siggy who will win should be the official siggy of our group =)
dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]@bhezt: i dont really know what's that for.. but i think sis tricia will make something.. @ topic: i think it will be better right? so they will recognize us as one! ------------------ we will just wait for sis kim decision.. [/b][/align]

Last edited by dianne_dynasty12 (2008-05-12 03:14:50)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

d list is for ... i dunno too =D [b]btw guys. i think that contest (sigg contest) is for making our official siggy who can used by all member here. and who wanna make it must make it universal, not to girly or to boyish ;)[/b] what du u tink? :eh:
DuhMhizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

And @ Sis diane I have given you a + repu for my request on your thread :D
dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]@ linnie: yes ofcourse sis.. :) not too girly coz we have boy members.. i think sis kim needs to know this.. @ duhmizz: thanks sis!! mwaaah!! [/b]

Last edited by dianne_dynasty12 (2008-05-12 03:17:25)

u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i25.tinypic.com/zvpy5i.jpg[/img] [img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]xeex.. @troopleader.. tnx for accepting my req.. @my co-members.. hi... I'm new here... Hope I'm welcome..[/b][/color]
DuhMhizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=dianne_dynasty12]@ duhmizz: thanks sis!! mwaaah!![/quote] Your Welcome sis diane :D
dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]@ you dont matter anymore: welcome!! what's your real name? it's so long! lol @ duhmizz: i lurve you! lol [/b][/align]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

btw i found d real anime pict in trix sig. [spoiler][img]http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc141/lilmeinhlily/anime-36.gif[/img][/spoiler] its cutee :wow: yey.back to the topic. mm... so who will make it? it will be contest ryt? i wanna be judges :cool: [spoiler] to much gfx expert there :P i cant think anything to try make any sig :wallbash: [/spoiler] btw.how abot member card :wow: aww strechy sorry. hiyaa.welcome sist.ur name lhien ? :rolleyes: brb. :penguin:

Last edited by Linniie (2008-05-12 03:23:34)

dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]@ linnie: that's so cute!! lurve it!! lol.. my name is not on the sig.. that's why im using cLsc's work.. anyway, i also lurve it!! @ topic: let's wait for sis kim.. :)[/b][/align]
DuhMhizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Linniie]btw i found d real anime pict in trix sig. its cutee[/quote] Yeah sis... It's cute :D
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i25.tinypic.com/zvpy5i.jpg[/img] [img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]@sis dianne... My anme's [u]Lynn[/u]..[/b][/color]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ linnie : yah right sis, that's the pic i use in the siggy i made. ;] @ dianne : im still going to make the 3rd batch. but still finding osme names. :D anyway, the list is for the new avatar,. :lol: me and sis blanchee only choose those active GT members. hope you wont get mad at me if i dont include you :wallbash: [/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-05-12 03:26:46)

DuhMhizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Linniie]btw i found d real anime pict in trix sig.[/quote] Where do you find it?
dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]@ sis tricia: haha!! that's fine sis!!.. :) anyway im just new here.. :) and you posted that before i joined here.. that's fine sis.. :) anyway, i lurve you more than the avatar.. lol.. mwaaah![/b][/align]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

at photobucket sist ;) waiting for eur creation sist trix :wow:
DuhMhizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Uhm... How do you make this slide?? [img]http://i30.tinypic.com/24lvptl.gif[/img] Just asking :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:13

[ 9 queries - 0.761 second ]
Privacy Policy