• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

bembi
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

^ welcome back sis phia.. stay ok? :P welcome to sis jamie to: she already filled up the biography :D [spoiler]busy[/spoiler]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

^haha sure sis.mwah ------------------------------------------ Real me Picture: http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc174/camwhore08/hehe.jpg ^la akong inedit sa face,just added sum colorings :D http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc174/camwhore08/harharhar.jpg ^my younger yrs..haha 9 or 10 or 11 pa ata ako dyan?haha Likes:my attitude :P ,editing,internet,nice ppl(includes humble,kind,etc) Dislikes:when there's no internet,when the internet is slow :lol: ,bad ppl(includes plastics,backstabbers,etc) Plastik or just being yourself? : can i say both?lol.sometimes i'm a plastic but most of the time,not. Basics Real name: Phia --- N-name:phia Birthdate:9/23/95 Age:12 Status:single Location:sucat,pque city Motto:time is gold(??nakilumutn ko na e) Hobbies:drawing,reading,surfing the net,being lazy(??LOL) Favorites Food:italian,american Song:any basta wlang un-decent words :lol: Color(s):pink and black(as a combination.haha),green,blue,white Special thanks to Message to all:hey guys pls understand me if my group suddenly changes.it's not my fault it happened..i won't leave this group (come on now,"awww!lol") Friends in Ftalk: sis bembi sis kymie sis linniie ate ducheszv <--am i correct w/ the spelling?haha sis tinay ate kim(kimaholic) kuya shirow (d nga?!lol) and.. yung iba,i 4got na @__________@ hehe sorry.. m2m kc e :D --------------------------- [spoiler]HAY ADMIN PAKIDELETE N NUNG GRP KO N INABANDON KO xd[/spoiler]

Last edited by pinkblack08 (2008-05-13 20:44:16)

bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ^ hi phia!:D
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]@MiiMiiNEKoO[/b] welcum here.. ^^, @renz.. wew.. ur cute.. yiiii.. @morning to all.. :D:D
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ^ haha. yeah. renz is cute. haha.:o [b]all[/b]: good morning!!!:D
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^hihi.. uu.. weee.. morning.. hav u eaten ur breakfast na?
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ^ yeah. hehe. have you submitted your biography? i haven't seen it.:)
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hihi.. yap.. ^^, @page28.. :D:D
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

guys,why don't we give each other fansyns?heeeeheee and a fansyn to for teh graphic troops?haha
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^thats a great idea.. il be posting some fansign now @ the underground.. :D:D ^ ^ wat shoud i put a name 4 u.???
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=#ff4c9b]♥[/color] [b]@sis phia! haha great idea i'll try to. [i]yung thumb ko kasi natibo bumubuka-buka pa[/i] I cant take pictures...[/b] =(
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

guys.. if ever Ms.Kim will be available today can u please ask her about the officers we need in here? some members do approve with this. and one more thing. the siggy contest for.. for the official siggy/banner of our GT eGroup. (maybe she can assign someone for the mechanics of that game so it can be started soon) the biography thing is done already. all members fill up the form its on page 27 [spoiler]i'll be out muna.. maybe i'll be back on Friday. but still if i have some time i'll peek in here to check out what's happening. gonna miss u guys. :kiss:[/spoiler]

Last edited by bembi (2008-05-13 21:40:39)

leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^awts.. okie sis.. take care.. ingatz. =)=):D
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hmm. i wonder what would be the official gt signature. hehe.:rolleyes:
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yyaah.. and I wonder hu will be the winner.? hihi
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=blancheee48]Chiny.12 & S. Kimmy: Hm, well, here's more :[/quote] ow.. ur beautiful.. ur so cute...
dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=blancheee48]^ Ohyeah. Forgot abt teh contest. o.O She also forgot abt teh approval of teh officers/co-leaders. Our group really needs officers n co-leaders. Because S. Kim is not always around.[/quote] i think we should ask sis kim about the co-leaders first.. coz as you can see, she is always not here.. what do you think guys?
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^yeh.. thats right.. may i ask.? hu are the guys here in our group.?
alyssa01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i made another ugly sig :doubt: :doubt: i don't have time to make it,.. i made it 12 :30 -_- anyways ill do more.. to be good.. _____________________ [img]http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s302/yssasm01/dsffsdafd.gif[/img]

Last edited by alyssa01 (2008-05-13 22:24:19)

cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]i agree w/ sis phia =):thumbsup: @leojennyzi:i'm sure she would want to put 'phia' on the fansyn because it's her name..hehe..(nangunguna e no?haha) @philixre:what happened?shocking..hehe i think Ms.Kim is not always around so we really need officers to substitute Ms.Kim's place for monitoring us[/b]...[/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:53

[ 10 queries - 0.657 second ]
Privacy Policy