• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

@cutiegal.. hehehe.. yah.. ur ryt.. btw.. wat name shud i put to u.?? i am making a fansigns now..
dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

@cutiegal: yes.. by the time sis kim post here, immediately ask her.. lol @ jenni: renz, kua abot and kiel i think.. lol
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]S. jennni: you can just put elaine in the fansyn..[/b][/align]
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@dianne.. thax,, @eleine.. hehe.. xure.. hit me bck.? ahg.? hehehe.. i made a sig.. ehehe.. for guyz.. [b]ugly sig.. [/b]:paranoid: [spoiler][img]http://i27.tinypic.com/evdhd3.gif[/img]<">[/spoiler]

Last edited by leojennyzi (2008-05-14 02:02:57)

03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ow that's a cute one. it isnt ugly guys
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]S. jenni: the sig you made is cute especially the chibi..[/b][/align]
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ohh.. weee.. thax.. hihihihi.. i try to made one.. a very very nice one.. hihi..
Jorica_143
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hi everybody.!!!!!
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=cutiegal]i think Ms.Kim is not always around so we really need officers to substitute Ms.Kim's place for monitoring us...[/quote] Actually i am not 24/7 here i am not a lord that will not sleep just because of this Group. how about my family? we have family problems now. and i don't need a substitute . we're all here . why need substitute? we are many here .. @all - If you like this group to be 24/7 NO BREAK EVERY SECOND EVERY MINUTE, i'll leave this group now. sorry i am pissed off (No offense) T[b]his group is all yours[/b](all) i swear i'll leave this group as soon as possible

Last edited by kimyasay10 (2008-05-13 23:30:01)

cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]ur welcum S. jenni @Ms. Kim:what i mean is co-officers just like what sis bembi and the others said and we thought that it's a good idea :( ..(i think i said the wrong word "substitue") [/b][/align]

Last edited by cutiegal (2008-05-13 23:39:58)

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b][i]wow...fast replies when i left yesterday the pages was only 22?? fast replies..haha so,what did i miss?? oh,gonna post my pic later hahaha lol...i'm ugly hahaha[/i][/b]
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=kimyasay10]Actually i am not 24/7 here i am not a lord that will not sleep just because of this Group. how about my family? we have family problems now. and i don't need a substitute . we're all here . why need substitute? we are many here .. @all - If you like this group to be 24/7 NO BREAK EVERY SECOND EVERY MINUTE, i'll leave this group now. sorry i am pissed off (No offense) This group is all yours(all) i swear i'll leave this group as soon as possible[/quote] that hurts.. im not one of them... :| dont leave :( i know you're not a lord

Last edited by 03_khine_03 (2008-05-13 23:38:39)

dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=kimyasay10]cutiegal wrote: i think Ms.Kim is not always around so we really need officers to substitute Ms.Kim's place for monitoring us... Actually i am not 24/7 here i am not a lord that will not sleep just because of this Group. how about my family? we have family problems now. and i don't need a substitute . we're all here . why need substitute? we are many here .. @all - If you like this group to be 24/7 NO BREAK EVERY SECOND EVERY MINUTE, i'll leave this group now. sorry i am pissed off (No offense) This group is all yours(all) i swear i'll leave this group as soon as possible Last edited by kimyasay10 (Today 21:30:01)[/quote] ok sis.. we understand it..
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=kimyasay10]Actually i am not 24/7 here i am not a lord that will not sleep just because of this Group. how about my family? we have family problems now. and i don't need a substitute . we're all here . why need substitute? we are many here .. @all - If you like this group to be 24/7 NO BREAK EVERY SECOND EVERY MINUTE, i'll leave this group now. sorry i am pissed off (No offense) This group is all yours(all) i swear i'll leave this group as soon as possible[/quote] naaahh.. not.. ate kim.. uve created the group and u are the leader.. I understand u.. but please dont leave us...

Last edited by leojennyzi (2008-05-13 23:49:05)

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b][i][quote=kimyasay10]Actually i am not 24/7 here i am not a lord that will not sleep just because of this Group. how about my family? we have family problems now. and i don't need a substitute . we're all here . why need substitute? we are many here .. @all - If you like this group to be 24/7 NO BREAK EVERY SECOND EVERY MINUTE, i'll leave this group now. sorry i am pissed off (No offense) This group is all yours(all) i swear i'll leave this group as soon as possible[/quote] oh...sis kim we understand you i'm sure that is not what cutiegal mean is... pls don't leave us here ur the leader of this group and of course we need you as leader.. [/i][/b]
Jorica_143
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hi EveryBody.....
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]actually that is what i mean..i mean is like if Ms. Kim is the president, there is a vice president... don't leave this group..you made this and you are the leader to us who we will follow...[/b][/align]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b][i][quote=cutiegal]actually that is what i mean..i mean is like if Ms. Kim is the president, there is a vice president... don't leave this group..you made this and you are the leader to us who we will follow...[/quote] hmm...so you mean is there should be an election for officers of this group?[/i][/b]
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=kimyasay10][quote=cutiegal]i think Ms.Kim is not always around so we really need officers to substitute Ms.Kim's place for monitoring us...[/quote] Actually i am not 24/7 here i am not a lord that will not sleep just because of this Group. how about my family? we have family problems now. and i don't need a substitute . we're all here . why need substitute? we are many here .. @all - If you like this group to be 24/7 NO BREAK EVERY SECOND EVERY MINUTE, i'll leave this group now. sorry i am pissed off (No offense) T[b]his group is all yours[/b](all) i swear i'll leave this group as soon as possible[/quote] [img]http://i25.tinypic.com/zvpy5i.jpg[/img] [img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]Oh.. pls don't leave.. we know no one is perfect... and ftalk is not your life only... It is just for fun, finding newfriends and using your talent.. you are a very good troop leader you know.. and a very good gfx maker too..[/b][/color]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Uh-oh. Big problem. S. Kim!! Don't leave us!! :crybaby: We apologize for entirely pissing you off. Just don't leave. :[ BTW For those who haven't seen my biography yet, turn to [url=http://theftalk.com/g=Graphic+Troops&p=30]Page 30[/url]. TY. **
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:39

[ 9 queries - 0.560 second ]
Privacy Policy