• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b][color=#6699FF]hello guys! gud mowning! :D[/color][/b]
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

^ ^ gud morning S.shai.. :D:D
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow: hi to all. :D
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b][color=#6699FF]@leojennyzi - hi sis! tnx for greeting me bck! i'm really hapi to be in dis group! love ya all!mwah!:kiss:[/color][/b]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]S. shai is now here..we're three now..btw thanks for the fansyn..i think they are not sleeping because they are here a while ago..[/b][/align]

Last edited by cutiegal (2008-05-14 23:25:17)

DuhMhizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hi to all.. What's our topic today?? ----------------------------------- Sorry im not always around.. co'z im playing online games :D

Last edited by DuhMhizz (2008-05-14 23:25:00)

leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@s.shai.. np sis.. hihih. ^ ^ hehehe.. yah.. bitaw..[i] dami na ol..[/i] hihi @des.. hmm. i dont know wats the topic today.. =|
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b][color=#6699FF]@cutiegal - so wat's the subject sis? @DuhMhizz - it's alryt sis! cuz we hav different interests! :D[/color][/b]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]S. triciabianca: is it ok if i will make my biography edited in photoshop but not like yours 'cause i'm inspired by you 'cause you make graphics so nice and so beautiful..[/b][/align]
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b][color=#6699FF]to all - pls. tell me wat's ur fav anime? only 10 people are allowed to answer so if ur the 11th one sorry.[/color][/b]
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=♥shai03♥]to all - pls. tell me wat's ur fav anime? only 10 people are allowed to answer so if ur the 11th one sorry.[/quote] :arrow: lovely complex, and bokura ga ita. :D :eh:
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b][color=#6699FF]@berii - wat do u mean? i'm doing dat bcuz i wanna make all of u siggies.[/color][/b]
kitty-katz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'm the new member here !! hehe ^-^ btw,my fave anime character is haruno sakura ^-^
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=♥shai03♥]@berii - wat do u mean? i'm doing dat bcuz i wanna make all of u siggies.[/quote] oh i see. hehe.. i just answer your question. :D
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]my favorite character????hmm....i like all chibi..any character "basta" chibi but it can be chobits too welcome to gt kitty-katz[/b][/align]

Last edited by cutiegal (2008-05-15 00:01:48)

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@shai:um,can i have a sig from u?hehethanks my fave:L of death note or ouran high school :D(but i like L the most.lol) THANKS
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

am I too late to submit my favorite character? lol~ @Pinkblack08: I like L too! And teh cast of Ouran High Host Club! YAY!! XD I'm going to include L/Misa-Misa though. :[ @TPC: Syaoran of Tsubasa Chronicles Ouran High Host Club Is it possible to have two favorites? =D If not, Just choose Syaoran (Li)!! ((:

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-15 00:24:15)

DuhMhizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=♥shai03♥]@DuhMhizz - it's alryt sis! cuz we hav different interests![/quote] Enx :D [quote=leojennyzi]@des.. hmm. i dont know wats the topic today..[/quote] Ok :D -------------------------------------------- Ahm.. Is everything alright here?? :paranoid: ---------------------------------------------- Can i ask something?? When will the Game starts?? excited on the contest :D

Last edited by DuhMhizz (2008-05-15 00:25:17)

DuhMhizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=♥shai03♥]to all - pls. tell me wat's ur fav anime? only 10 people are allowed to answer so if ur the 11th one sorry.[/quote] Can i still answer?? I like chibis ahm... Sorry sorry sorry For double post again.. Ahm... I didnt mean it.. :cry:

Last edited by DuhMhizz (2008-05-15 00:28:00)

bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ hi guys.. just checking out what's new in here.. :eh: Welcome to all newcomer.. dont forget to fill up our biography.. format is on page 27 =) [spoiler]busy[s]my headaches[/s]:retard:[/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:29

[ 9 queries - 0.689 second ]
Privacy Policy