• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

@S. Shai: I don't have Animax in our cable TV. :doubt: @S. Phia: Waw! Thankssss. ((:
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b][color=#6699FF]guys! I have think a topic but I don't know if you like it . . :cry:[/color][/b]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]S. shai: i think that's a really good one 'cause the moment i watched it, it's kinda interesting but lately i didn't watch it 'na' 'cause i'm busy..btw, what topic is it? [/b][/align]

Last edited by cutiegal (2008-05-18 02:09:21)

♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b][color=#6699FF]S. Elaine - ahh . .okie the topic is to tell their cruxes . . [/color][/b]

Last edited by ♥shai03♥ (2008-05-18 02:11:08)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=verdana][color=gray]@S. Shai: What's teh topic, then? HAHA =D[/font][/color]

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-18 02:11:54)

philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I think I'm leaving Graphic Troops :cry: sorry guys! but i'm still thinking... hmmmm my crush is tendenendendendenden!! hehe [spoiler]none[/spoiler]

Last edited by philixre (2008-05-18 02:12:56)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=verdana][color=gray]^WTH. But, why are you leaving us? Are you going to join Artwork 101?[/font][/color]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]wee...another page again.. S. lovelee: why do you have to leave? [/b][/align]

Last edited by cutiegal (2008-05-18 02:14:37)

philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@blanchee Yup. But I'm still Thinking. :cry: I don't wanna leave but I think I feel I'm not into here everyday.
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b][color=#6699FF] so guys do u like the topic? S. Lovelee - I thought you like it here . . [/color][/b]
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hmmm I like it here and I love you guys but Everyday hmmm I'm kinda not into the topic and not into the people..
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@philixre:pls d0n't d0 dat sis!huhu..
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]yeah..sis phia is right..aren't you enjoying here? we're your friends here but if you really choose to leave, we respect your descision and we can do nothing about it..(hope sis lovelee won't leave gt)[/b][/align]

Last edited by cutiegal (2008-05-18 02:26:06)

♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b][color=#6699FF]S. Lovelee - they're right we are your friends and remember that you are my first friend here in ftalk . .:crybaby:[/color][/b]
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hmmmm... Thanks guys for your kind hearts now you convinced me not to leave hehe! I'm not leaving anymore! :D
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i][color=gray]Oh gawd. Many are thinking of leaving. Me, S. Phia & S. Trixx. lol~ I have my own purpose/reason. I'm more into Anime nowadays than graphics. I'm not even visiting teh Gfx Sec. anymore! :retard: And it was awkward, really. =([/i][/color]
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b][color=#6699FF]yehey! Now we graphic troop members show are concerned for the members that we love them! that's why we shud celebrate!:D[/color][/b]
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b][color=#6699FF]bye guys! tnx for all the friendship! I will online later at 6 pm! love ya all!:D[/color][/b]
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hehe! You're right anyone who would like to cook for palabok and hotdogs on stick with marshmallows hehhe! :lol: :D
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]many of the members here are planning to leave..oh no! are you guys planning to join artwork 101 or other groups..if that's so, it's so sad for me.. I'm now relieved because sis lovelee will not leave gt anymore. [spoiler] gotta go..see ya guys later..i hope the members will still remain 55[/spoiler][/b][/align]

Last edited by cutiegal (2008-05-18 02:42:07)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:06

[ 9 queries - 1.412 second ]
Privacy Policy