• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

@blanchee: Are you an otaku? Well. Just asking. :lol:
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b] @ blanche : L0L~ very girl, ok i'll call you blanche, but why does ur name is blanchee48? :lol: *never mind* L0L~ my laptop got problems, when i open up kiel's profile. :lol: i dont know why.XD @ louiz : nothing, just diffrent discussions. :D[/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-05-18 11:01:16)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=gray] @Kiel: Uh, sorry. What's [i]Otaku[/i]? I don't speak any languages except for english and Filipino. =D HARHAR @S. Trixx: Well,, my bestfriend calls me in that way(blancheee). AND I HATED IT. Believe me, you'll be annoyed of teh tone. =D 48 >> Uh, it's private. :D:D Abt your profile, maybe teh laptop doesn't want to view Kiel's profile HAHA. *kidding [/color]
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@tricia Yeah. Me too. So dont open it for now. Its kinda under construction. :D @blanchee Nevermind. :D

Last edited by kielmaru_07 (2008-05-18 11:04:41)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=gray] NVM also. Gb to all. Gudnight/Gudmorning. See you all again tomorrow afternoon. =) byebye~ [/color]

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-18 11:17:12)

kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Yeah. Bye all. Oyasuminasai~~ Jaa~ Im off. :D Special mention: Blanchee and Tricia. Thanks for talking to me. ;]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ blanchee : bye! see yah tomorrow. tke care ;) @ kiel : sayonara~ o-ai deki-te ureshii desu. :D btw, Dou-itashimashite :) [quote]L0L~ i've got a suggestion, gotta PM sis kim tomorrow at YM :D i will just tell the suggestion if i've got sis kim's decision. btw, i gotta go too, its already 12 here.-qatar time- sayonara~ jaa~ OFFLINE. :][/b][/quote]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-05-18 16:19:15)

MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ohayou minna san.. :lol:
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]ohayou sis miimiinekoo..btw, what's ur real name? speaking japanese huh?!..sounds interesting..[/b][/align]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi everyone...good morning..oh,no one's around hir..lol
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Kiel: Lol~ NP @S. Trixx: [i]Hai!~[/i] GudAM/PM everyone. :D I feel dumb when you guys speak in Japanese or other international languages (except english ofcourse.) =D =D =D
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i wanna learn japanese!!!lol PLS TEACH ME.LOL for sis blanche: [img]http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc174/camwhore08/blanche.jpg[/img] for sis trixx.xii: [img]http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc174/camwhore08/triciabianca.jpg[/img] sorry guys if it took that long..lol i tried to put some tweaks the past days..but there's some problems w/ our imageready..grrrr anyway,made this for our VERY KAWAII AND COOL TROOP: [img]http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc174/camwhore08/GTforeverbyPHIA.gif[/img] that's free to use only for FTALK..if u'll use that in other sites,credit me.. anyway,no need for the banner image..lol it's hard to erase the original bg.. and to also make the people color pink from black..haha
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][i]ohayou to all of you! @others:genki desu ka? *how are you?* [/i][/b][/align]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'm fine..hehe i want a koka kora..lol
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]S.phia: that's a cool sig.. speaking japanese again...nosebleed...[/b][/align]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][i]^hahaha,,okiiee just practicing dat lol hahaha*nosebleed*!![/i][/b][/align]
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]good morning everyone. is anyone here? :ninja: @sis phia. that's a nice sig. :D[/b]

Last edited by _berii.^ü (2008-05-18 23:36:24)

cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]i'm here.. S. rissa: hi[/b][/align]
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]^ oh. uhm, what's can i call you?[/b] [spoiler][b]eating. :D[/b][/spoiler]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^you can call me elaine. [spoiler]giving fansyns to: S.trixx S.kimmy S.gela S.louiz S.nayze S.neaz S.jenni pending fansyns: S.rissa S.lovelee S.phia S.blanche S.des S.chiny S.linnie S.andrea S.ishi S.nicole S.bembi S.bianx S.miimiinekoo note:they are all members of gt.. [/spoiler][/b][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:06

[ 9 queries - 0.548 second ]
Privacy Policy