• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

DuhMhizz
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Hi! What's the topic for today??
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=center][b]i'm back.where are the others? S.des:i don't know but sis shai suggested a topic. Just read the previous posts. Sis dianne left gt too and joined artwork 101. How sad it is. [/b][/align]
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

oh-em-gee!!!!!!!!! waaaahhh Since the Artwork 101 was made some of us moved their... How sad :cry:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Am sitll happy that we are many here. anyways i am still thinking about the siggy contest
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ I wish it will still be continued. =) @S. Shai: S. Dianne left?? WTH. Stupid people, leaving for other group. :doubt: How selfish. (JOKE). S. Lei left too. URGH @S. Cutiegal: I'm not going to leave just to join artwork 101. I don't want to join their stubborn group. (joke) It's just, I am more interested in Anime nowadays. I'm not that active in the Gfx Sec anymore. But I am happy in here (gfxtroops). I'm just thinking of joining Otakus Unleashed. Or maybe create my own group as well. But I haven't made up my mind yet.

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-18 04:20:08)

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][i]omg...hope no one will leave :crybaby: for me i will just stick to this group![/i][/b][/align]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=gray] ^ Uhm, S. Dianne & S. Lei already left. [/color]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^ garsh.. so many are planning to go. but i was also planning 2 join Artwork 101. coz' it's all about Art. & i luv art,, drawings,, paintings,, etc. i wanna join der but i don't wanna leave yu guys. =( i'm still thinking about it ---[/b][/align]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] L0L~ me too im planning to do that, leave GT for artwork 101, and that was kinda hard :wallbash: [/b]
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=leidenice]i'm OP in graphic troops so i decided to leave that group.. :lol: i hope not to experience that here.. i believe.. :D[/quote] Haaayz. What can you say about this guys? :disgust: Anyway! I will not leave this group unless our group leader decided to close this. [i]But i hope not...[/i] :crybaby: Hope you guys will be loyal. I know we don't have that beautiful siggies and banners. And oh, also though we don't still have our official siggies, I hope we'll not leave this group. B`coz those things are useless without our loyalty. [b]SO PLEASE, BE LOYAL.[/b] Okay? :D
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ yea too sad she leave GT, but i think many members here are also thinking the same :paranoid: [/b]
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Yah Like me hehe but now nah i'm not leaving I love yah all guys and girls! mwah!
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Oh guys please do not leave our ow graphic troops . If you will leve it is ok with me but i will miss you :(
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^huhuhu..same w/ me..i'll miss those hu'll leave..if there are any.lol i noticed that many members want to join artwork 101 huh.. let's have a nice discussion so that no one'll be bored :D yay!lol so let's start a game..(phils. section 'ba to?'haha) let's call this game 'the what game' ok?lol just answer the poster above u.. ok so the poster below me should answer this: WHAT IS YOUR FULL NAME?LOL

Last edited by pinkblack08 (2008-05-18 05:47:41)

cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hiya guys..good evening..i'm back..what's happening here? [/b][/align]

Last edited by cutiegal (2008-05-18 06:15:58)

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][i]^still,many of us gt members are planning to move to artwork 101 i was thinking that too bcoz i just love art i was kinda deciding but it's hard [/i][/b][/align]
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b][color=#6699FF]hello guys! I'm back soo wat did i miss?[/color][/b]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Sis/Ate Kimmy [kimyasay].[/b] i'll miss yah too but i'm still thinkin' about it. maybe i won't leave. "n..n" __________ [b]Sis Phia.[/b] my full name is [i]Donna Louise Alamares Chavez[/i]. LAWLz~ "n..n" wat's yur favorite thing??[/align]

Last edited by ♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥ (2008-05-18 06:32:11)

♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b][color=#6699FF]S. Louiz - are you leaving?[/color][/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ i think she's still planning about it. =( @ topic : i love my ipod.camera.cellphone.laptop.XD what is your favorite section here in ftalk? :/ [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:27

[ 9 queries - 0.683 second ]
Privacy Policy