• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=center][b][i]Hi guys what did i miss here? [/i][/b][/align]
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b][color=#6699FF]^^I don't feel op sis . . I just having fun here that's what I meant . . [/color][/b]
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Haha yeah you're right! And I love being a Gfx maker! and am proud of it!
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i25.tinypic.com/zvpy5i.jpg[/img] [img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]wee.. gud aftie... wee... @topic.. I haven't seen sis LEidenice post here... mayne that's why she felt op... hmm..[/b][/color]
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Yeah you're right... I'm thinking hmmm... Wanna buy a domain... but don't know what domain any suggestions there sisters..
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b][color=#6699FF]Gud afternoon too! Sis Lhien . . nice to see oyu!:D[/color][/b]

Last edited by ♥shai03♥ (2008-05-18 01:32:03)

philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@shai hi! ehehehe nothing to say.. @lien call me lovelee!
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]wee...new page.. S.lhien: good afternoon..leidenice already left gt and moved to artwork 101...[/b][/align]

Last edited by cutiegal (2008-05-18 01:35:13)

♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b][color=#6699FF]S. Lovelee - now you got me!:lol:[/color][/b]
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@elaine yeah. and i think i'm missing her
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]S. lovelee: yeah..[/b][/align]
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@elaine ah hmm... what topic should we start...??? Hmmm Thinking of a domain
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b][color=#6699FF]who knows La Corda D'oro Primo Passo?[/color][/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ I know that anime. Though, I haven't watched it yet. It shows in Animax. =)
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@shai:oh yeah i know dat but i dun watss et.lol
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]S. lovelee: i can't think of a topic..btw, do you have your own domain? S. shai: i don't know that anime that much but i already saw that anime in animax, right? wherein the characters are playing musical instruments in their school and they are divided into 2 groups..that's what i know about that anime but i think that's a nice one and i think i gotta watch it.. S. blanche: hi..good afternoon..do you know that anime? S. phia: hi.. good afternoon[/b][/align]

Last edited by cutiegal (2008-05-18 02:03:43)

philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@blanchee yeah hehe I haven't watched it pa..
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b][color=#6699FF]S.Blanchee - watch dat every wednesday at 7pm and it is very good![/color][/b]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@blanche and triciabianca:i'll p0st d sigs u want later.hehe
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@cutiegal hmmm maybe I'll buy soon hmmm but thinking of just subdomain to ate ems.. hehe..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:15

[ 9 queries - 0.544 second ]
Privacy Policy