• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=center][b][i]hahaha...yeah lol,i want too ahaha than entering the contest lol at least judging is with less pressure ahaha than making one to impress the judges[/i][/b][/align]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=center][b]ms.kim should one of the judges too..[/b][/align]
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ^ hihihi.. yah.. its alot of pressure if u are a contestant.. hihi
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yehee. so what are we waiting for?
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hihi.. the contest and ate kims signal
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i25.tinypic.com/zvpy5i.jpg[/img] [img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]wee... gud aftie guyz!!! So... the topic's about the contest???[/b][/color]

Last edited by u_dont_matter_anymore (2008-05-16 03:25:55)

punkpwinzes
» FTalker
1969-12-31

can i join the contest?.
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ^ yes ofcourse.. everyone can join in the group
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i25.tinypic.com/zvpy5i.jpg[/img] [img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]wee!! Hi sis Jenny!! Welcome punkpwinzes.. and of course you can join.. anyone i think can join..![/b][/color]
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Ahihi! Hello guys! Good afternoon! What's up?!
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i25.tinypic.com/zvpy5i.jpg[/img] [img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]^hi!!![/b][/color]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][i]hi guys gud afternun!! haha..well i'm so bored i just made this :] [spoiler][img]http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee160/bheszt_0929/Untitled-1-1.gif[/img][/spoiler] EDIT::right click it den view image and den zoom it for better results :][/i][/b][/align]

Last edited by bheszt_09 (2008-05-16 04:49:41)

cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^that's nice..btw is andrea ur real name?[/b][/align]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Aw. Sorry if I was absent tis afternoon. :D I was watching Tsubasa Chronicles : Tokyo Revelation =) Just finished teh 1st 3 new released episodes. (Like yeah, you care =D) So, what's Up? UPDATE MEH =D=D=D @S. Louiz: Yes, I do live in Las Piñas. :] Saw your comment btw. TY ** ((:

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-16 05:46:36)

leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=blancheee48]Ahihi! Hello guys! Good afternoon! What's up?![/quote] hello renz.. hihi.. :D:D hello everyone..
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][b][quote=cutiegal]^that's nice..btw is andrea ur real name?[/quote] yup!btw,thanks for da comment[/b][/i][/align]
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

many posts. oh my goooosh! haha.:lol: [b]louiz[/b]: too bad i'm not on your list. haha. well, that's okay.:eh: [b]to all[/b]: what's the topic?:)
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=bheszt_09]yup!btw,thanks for da comment[/quote] [align=center][b]^ur welcum[/b][/align]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Where's [u]EVERYBODY[/u]???? Oh well. Im out for an hour. -TricksterMode- =D =D =D
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]i'm here now..btw, where's everyone??????!!!![/b][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:00

[ 9 queries - 0.582 second ]
Privacy Policy