• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b] @ shai03 : yes i do, anyway, welcome to GT. have fun :) @ louiz : sis i want.. :D ex fnsyn? :) [/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-05-14 04:37:19)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

sist trix wee of coz :D huhu.i wanna make fansign too :doubt: but i cant send it to my comp :wallbash: stupid me!!
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ why sis? what's the problem :D [/b]
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]@triciabianca - sis wat's the contest? @louiz - sis i wnt sme fansyn if it's ok to you. tnx for the help guys!:D[/b]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

sist trixx. naah =( i dunno what d problem.is the probllem in my cellphone, or in my comp =( heeh.i dunnoo.. --- btw. can i call u sist shai :D
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ shai03 : its the signature contest. :rolleyes: i think we've been discussing it since, 3 days ago. :lol: @ linnie : oh i see :D did sis kim approved the co-leaders that S. Blanchee suggested? :) [/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-05-14 04:50:04)

♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]@triciabianca - sis can i enter the contest? @to all - with all due respect, can u pls call me trina or shai.:D[/b]

Last edited by ♥shai03♥ (2008-05-14 04:52:36)

♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]to all: sorry but i have to go now bye! tnx to all of you! i myt hav sme tym to make u siggiess tom.[/b]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

mm. i think she didnt aprove anyone.or maybe she forgot abot it :lol: i think she prepare for contest? i wanna off to. see u next tym :D
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ shai03 : im not the coordinator of the contest, in fact, were still planning it. :D though, anyone can join the contest. [/b]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@louiz:i want one..hehe
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b][i]@louiz:yey!!i want one sis :D the contest here is very precised i think coz' it might be great if it's only for GT members only not dat i'm selfish :P[/i][/b]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]ukie guys. i'm making d' fansyns. just wait 4'em. anyone else wants ?? :D[/b][/align]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]woah..page 40 already...have a hard time reading the posts from pages 34-40...that's a lot of pages.. i can now breathe easily because the problem is already solved,i didn't post here awhile ago because i feel guilty about my post so i think i should be more careful in my words.. when will the contest start?is the +repu the prize? i love listening to the music because it's japanese and i love it..(all of the songs) S. linnie: that's a cute one sis linnie especially it's a pencil.. S. louiz: i want a fansyn too.. [spoiler]i will not be around here by the following days and weeks 'cause i'm off to fix my school stuff and i will be having another vacation this saturday but i don't know if this will happen because i need to buy books "pa"..[/spoiler] [/b][/align]

Last edited by cutiegal (2008-05-14 06:00:36)

iShi
» n00b
1969-12-31

Sis Louiz I wan sum fansign. :D Just put my name on it and ur message. :D Tnx. :wow:
DuhMhizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hi guys! What are you doing?
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@sis louiz i olso want too.. il hot u bak.. :D:D thax u 4 the gft.. i rily rily like it.. il make one too.. im will be too glad if we can be close friend or friend.. :D:D @blancheee48 xure.. u can coll me jenni.. :D:D be bak later..

Last edited by leojennyzi (2008-05-14 06:24:30)

dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]im back!! to all: hi guys.! [/b]
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

whee~ anything new in here? :lol:
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]@ S./ate dianne :: hi ate. ^^ @ B. kielmaru :: nothin' new. just had a problem few hours ago. but it's solved. :D[/b][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:39

[ 9 queries - 0.939 second ]
Privacy Policy