• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

^i agree with sis khine.. you guys are so cute. ^^
iShi
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

@ S. Khine & S. Chiny: Thanks. Hihi.
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ow hi sist louiz :D hi sist khine :wow: i luv ur work so much :wow: hiya sist chiny :D
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Chiny.12 & S. Kimmy: Hm, well, here's more : =D [spoiler][img]http://i26.tinypic.com/25gb21h.jpg[/img] [img]http://i32.tinypic.com/r7m7n6.jpg[/img] ^ Too close? XD[/spoiler] HAHA dumb pictures. T__________T Hi S. Linniie!!!!!!!! ((:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wee u cute sist blanche :wow: i prefer with the first one :D
Jorica_143
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi everybody....
diansari
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:) hi all im new member here in the group :D good luck all :rose:
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@S. Linniie: HAHA lol Eh? Me cute? Horrifying!! Lol~ Mind calling you BesLinniie? HAHA.

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-13 10:11:45)

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]2 all d' new members of d' group :: welcom 2 GT. enjoy. ^^[/b][/align]

Last edited by ♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥ (2008-05-13 10:13:15)

alyssa01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

heyy!!.. why don't invite me?? ahahaahaha.. im in! im w8ting to accept!! ill make a siggy! of the Gfx troopz!!
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ You're already accepted. XD
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

welcum all :wow: sist blanche whateva sist :lol: what is that?
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Lol~ I'll kol u Bes Linniie YAYx HAHA. Is that olayt? XD
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]:paranoid:[color=red] did i miss anything here??? btw.about the biography thingy..i will just post it tomorrow because i am sleepy... @sis louiz:i find you cute in your picture..hihihihi..i didn't know you were still young.. i find members here still young..i didn't expect that members of ftalk are still young..hahaha..just like me.i'm still young.. [/color][/align]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ You didn't miss anything. No one's around. (I think) And, Haha. Younger people are more interested in forums than older people/adults. =D
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wee :lol: what i ask is what is bes :P btw hello sist ^ :D i forgot ur real name :wallbash:
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Ah. Bes >> bestfriend. (shortcut) Haha. It's because you're so friendly. XD That's why I wanted to call you Bes. ((:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

aww thanks :redface: u're a kind person sist :wow: btw nobody here except us? :paranoid:
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Ehhe :P:redface: Uh, nobody I guess. I think they left early. T_T
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

uh. i forgot to ask ate kim :wallbash: hiyah :wasted: maybe i'll ask her tumoro abot d contest :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:39

[ 9 queries - 0.595 second ]
Privacy Policy